Cornwall Football Forum

XMAS MESSAGE FROM HAYLE FC

:thumbsup:

to everybody invlved in football, we would like to wish you all a very merry xmas.

especially to the judge and everton dave<little drummer boy>from newquay.

what a game to finish the season with.

best xmas present i could ever wish for.

good luck and god bless.

sleep in heavenly peace. :thumbsup::yahoo: :clapper:

As usual you are getting ahead of yourself jj. The season finishes in May, not December. But very well played ydy. You deserved your win. I don't know if you will be top when it matters but enjoy it while it last. Sometimes it can be very transitory (look it up!)

I dont think anybody from Hayle, including JJ ,can be accused of getting carried away with themselves for being top of the League at xmas. I'm sure that the management and all the players and supporters at Hayle FC will be fully aware that there is a long way to go yet before the trophies are handed out.

But they are fully entitled to be pleased and proud of their efforts so far this season to top the table at xmas. They can look forward to the new year full of optimism. Well done to all at Hayle FC who i believe are a very good outfit and will be there or there abouts come the end of the season.

i would just like to say what a great job gary marks has done for hayle. we got the likes of joe etc supporting all his teams bad criticism and those who think hayle arent that great, but i feel that gary marks deserves the praise for coming in at pre season hayle not finishing probably what they wanted but this season having lost one of the quinn brothers and bringing him back but a few changes and a different style of play, i think they could win the league and good luck to them. merry christmas as well.