Cornwall Football Forum

Plymstock vs Millbrook

Local Derby ? it takes 45mins to get to millbrook from plymstock .

Could be a bit of needle though as the plymstock manager was due to go to millbrook as assistant in the summer .

Also battle of the budgets , if rumours are to be belived about plymstock

Do millbrook pay anything at the moment ?

Guest local_football_supporter

Millbrook have no budget at all !!!!!

Thought that was common knowledge!!!! From what i know there is no love lost between hunt and bunney

Guest The Villa Man

Fair Play to Millbrook if they are competing with no budget at all .

is there a budget down millbrook next season ?

Are you the same Gary Andrews that played for Lee Moor , Plymstock seconds and Tavistock seconds ?

I see from the swpl website , these 2 teams playing each other 2 times over the next 3 saturdays. A heated one this week could really set the tone for 2 weeks time

Local Derby ? it takes 45mins to get to millbrook from plymstock .

Could be a bit of needle though as the plymstock manager was due to go to millbrook as assistant in the summer .

Also battle of the budgets , if rumours are to be belived about plymstock

Do millbrook pay anything at the moment ?

most of the millbrook players are plymouth guys jcb. omg dane why are you using all but your own "dane bunney" username. i agree with you though mr u, it will be a great 2 games in 3 weeks and tough to call. lets hope dane and micky can keep it cool in the dugouts.

Guest fromacrossthewater

Has anyone seen the film ''Lier Lier'' ? Its about a man who constantly tells lies to anyone he comes into contact with !

Have seen the film 'liar liar' if that's what you're on about Dane!

From what i gather Mr U I reckon this game could be a draw. Plymstock have lost one derby at home 1-0 and millbrook seem to have a good goal scoring record yet a bad conceding record (sorry gilly) but after considering what side both clubs could put out im going for a 2-2 draw.

and i wont be there saturday in attendance im working at the gym from 2-10 so i miss the game, although saying that, it depends which department wants me to work, the other one is 730 til late meaning i can get to the game, would like to watch this one for definite. good luck saturday keeps.

Gilly unlucky to concede 3. Heard it could have been 4-4 at least but never mind. I have watched plymstock 3 times this season and also saw millbrook play away to godolphin as i travel to newquay 3-4 times a season to watch games in that area so i popped down. so 1vs3.

as for the game i am so happy for micky and the plymstock guys as dane did give some stick to plymstock for certain actions before the start of the season.