Cornwall Football Forum

Best youngster in the league

Guest Ronald

Guest Skippy8

That will be Graham O'Neill for Torpoint, a local lad snapped up from Ecpl1 side Edgcumbe. Quality player that is very very quick with an impressive scoring record in lower leagues. Definatley one to keep an eye on!

theres loads! darren edwards and dave blizzard - penryn. kieran connibear of last i heard st.blazey, liam eddy does indeed need to be mentioned, sam gerken another very good player, however doesnt start for the county side, everytime i have seen him play he seems to shine. sam cooper - penzance, chrissy luxton without doubt, lewis ellis moved from truro i believe? any idea where he's playing now? along with ryan tresidder, heard they both left and tresidder has given up playing, has ellis? shame if both have, talented players. mamsy sabo is a class defender, very composed an good in the air. never seen slateford play but rumour has it he is a bit of a whippet!

theres loads! darren edwards and dave blizzard - penryn. kieran connibear of last i heard st.blazey, liam eddy does indeed need to be mentioned, sam gerken another very good player, however doesnt start for the county side, everytime i have seen him play he seems to shine. sam cooper - penzance, chrissy luxton without doubt, lewis ellis moved from truro i believe? any idea where he's playing now? along with ryan tresidder, heard they both left and tresidder has given up playing, has ellis? shame if both have, talented players. mamsy sabo is a class defender, very composed an good in the air. never seen slateford play but rumour has it he is a bit of a whippet!

Kierans connibear is now at Wadebridge.

Lewis Ellis and the very talented Sammy Cooper are now both at St Blazey.

Last I heard Kieran Conibear-Trathen had rejoined Sticker from Wadebridge. But it out injured at the minute, some things never change. Top player.

There are lots of good young players in the county, Cooper and Ellis have had a couple of good games while being at St Blazey as has Neil Slateford.

But Ollie Brokenshire, deserves a mention, broke through aged 16 for Sticker and won the Cornwall Senior cup last season with St Austell. Now county youth captain, hopefully he and the County youth can push on and retain the title won at Penryn last year, this season.

Ben Stidwell

^^^^^^ keep an eye out for Ben's cousin Ashley. After playing riight-midfield for so long, his man-of-the-match display against Plymstock has made the Porthleven management see his true colours and they have now decided to play him at centre-back.

Dan, you mean Ben's cousin and your Brother :thumbsup:

Guest syndony

Our local high-school band was selected to march in the January 1, 2005 Rose Parade, held on the same day that the University of Texas football team played in the Rose Bowl.

We flew from Austin to Los Angeles a few days early, and were very surprised to see UT coach Mack Brown and his wife two rows back. I had assumed that he would fly on a charter with the football team, but this was just a regular scheduled WN flight...and no football players visible.

Guest willis28

Chris Luxton from Bodmin is a great little player!

Ben Williams from Truro Reserves and County under 18'S is a quality player 1 for the future, he's going places

Guest little dave

ther are loads and loads first torpoint have at least 5 or 6 srikers that ive seen in the last year latest josh grant from truro ,darren hicks, lewis kershaw,grayham oneil and there used to be dave waters buy think hes called ben not sure tho,was excitin to watch dnt no where he is at the moment these lads aalone are ones to watch out for also shane white defender. blazeys young stricker and bodmins winger also chris lukton dave blizzard