Cornwall Football Forum

2010-2011 season, expected start date

Being reported that the 2010-2011 season is expected to start the weekend of Sat 7th August 2010, due to the extra-preliminary round of the FA Cup being played on 14th August.

With the season going well into May (we could still see the season extended further if the weather turns again) and pre-season having to start early/mid July (with the knock-on effect training will have to start mid/late June), football has become an 11 month game!!

Should be a good summer. Not only have we got the world cup, then we will have pre season friendlies in some decent weather I hope and then the start of the season and hopefully a good trip somewhere in the F.A cup. But before that we have the rest of this season to enjoy.

Mike, will you making the trip to St Blazey in a couple weeks? If not, ill be down to Falmouth on the thursday night before easter. :thumbsup:

All being well Paul-I have not seen many midweek matches this season due to the weather etc.

Blaise Park is one of my easier grounds for access and I will get in touch with Chairman Harry soon to reserve a car space outside the clubhouse.

Look forward to a natter with you and Dan.

All being well Paul-I have not seen many midweek matches this season due to the weather etc.

Blaise Park is one of my easier grounds for access and I will get in touch with Chairman Harry soon to reserve a car space outside the clubhouse.

Look forward to a natter with you and Dan.

Looking forward to it Mike.

Sadly, I won't be able to make the return fixture down West due to work commitments in Bruton, Somerset that week. Genuinely disappointed to miss it.