TEIGNMOUTH 24 10 3 11 59 58 1 33

NEWTON ABBOT SPURS 28 10 3 15 52 69 -17 33

CREDITON UNITED 28 9 5 14 52 65 -13 32

AXMINSTER TOWN 25 8 2 15 40 73 -33 26

OKEHAMPTON ARGYLE 27 6 4 17 45 82 -37 22

OTTERY ST MARY 29 4 5 20 41 114 -73 17

BICKLEIGH 27 3 3 21 36 84 -48 12

Saltash United v Buckland Athletic

Big game tonight! i expect it will bring a big crowd in, here's to hoping our boys (ashes) pull it off! :smiley20:

Another big match is in Plymouth, where Parkway take on Tavi, with both sides still hoping to get into the prize money positions.

Saltash United v Buckland Athletic

Big game tonight! i expect it will bring a big crowd in, here's to hoping our boys (ashes) pull it off! :smiley20:

Should be an exciting game especially if Danny Lewis starts.

Cant make it tonight but heres for a Bucks win :smiley20: which I belive will be a league record or something if it happens ?

any news from the chairty cup semi final??

If you went by the programme then it was Godolphin 2 - 1 Dobwalls.

However in reality it was very definately Newquay 2 - 1 Dobwalls.

CCFA listed the complete G squad and management team under the heading of Newquay, lets hope they take the bookings as well !

Cant believe the programme had the wrong team and squad in it. That is just embarrassing, like the neutral venue. I wonder if the club will receive some sort of apology from the CCFA?

Looking forward to the final, Bodmin v Camelford!!

Perhaps the final will be at Mount Wise !!!

Newquay scorers were Scott Palmer on 42mins, Dobwalls made it 1-1 on 55mins and Luke Weldhen made it 2-1 on 68mins.

on a serious note, where will the final be?? in hoping we get there !! :thumbsup:

Progs are just an A4 sheet folded over and printed on both sides with teams in middle section, you may find that if Well get through, the Holmans team may get listed.

The CCFA will probably make the final at somewhere like Torpoint as they have a policy of sharing semis and finals around. Seriously, I would guess St Blazey (especially if St Austell get through) or possibly Penzance.

Great game at Saltash tonight, and a good draw for the ashes!

sounds a good game down parkway as well 5-2!!! whats happened to parkway though, into the vase later stages this season, and previous seasons always in the title race, is it managment or players that need changing? i know Dave is standing down anyway but have the players resigned to the season being finished as well?

Holsworthy 1-1 Elburton

Cup: Perranwell 0 St Austell 1

East:

Axminster Town 3 - 2 Ottery St Mary

Bickleigh 3 - 2 Teignmouth

Budleigh Salterton 2 - 0 Appledore

Exeter Civil Service 2 - 3 Stoke Gabriel

Newton Abbot Spurs 2 - 2 Exmouth Town

Royal Marines 4 - 1 Alphington

West:

Callington Town 5 - 3 Millbrook

Thought St Blazey deserved there win last night,I won't blame the ref even if like the rest of the Falmouth crowd we thought the sending off was a terrible decision, Blazey wanted it more and won most of the second balls, they took most of there chances, where's yet again Falmouth failed in front of goal.Our last three games have proven that the team Alan has assembled is'nt good enough yet to challenge for the title, we were always going to struggle this season with a bad start to the season and the mid-week fixtures ie: Cullumpton and Buckland away, how ever with a top four finish looking possable the foundation is there we just need a couple more players in the right places and hopefully next year we will be stronger a both the start and,the end of the season. Now looking forward to the games against Buckland, we might be in a position to help a certain club keep the title in Cornwall.

Oh just a quick one after the not so nice comments some of the Blazey boys made when they visited Bickland, thought It only right for me to point out that the pitch was very, very poor and from the half way line it was a struggle to see the bottom corner flag,I could count three light bulbs missing, even heard some of the Blazey fans joking about putting 50 pence in the meter, I don't normally say anythink reference other teams grounds as I know it takes a lot of hours and hard work for a commitee to keep things ticking over.

but my POINT being lads people in class houses should't throw stones.

Thought St Blazey deserved there win last night,I won't blame the ref even if like the rest of the Falmouth crowd we thought the sending off was a terrible decision, Blazey wanted it more and won most of the second balls, they took most of there chances, where's yet again Falmouth failed in front of goal.Our last three games have proven that the team Alan has assembled is'nt good enough yet to challenge for the title, we were always going to struggle this season with a bad start to the season and the mid-week fixtures ie: Cullumpton and Buckland away, how ever with a top four finish looking possable the foundation is there we just need a couple more players in the right places and hopefully next year we will be stronger a both the start and,the end of the season. Now looking forward to the games against Buckland, we might be in a position to help a certain club keep the title in Cornwall.

Oh just a quick one after the not so nice comments some of the Blazey boys made when they visited Bickland, thought It only right for me to point out that the pitch was very, very poor and from the half way line it was a struggle to see the bottom corner flag,I could count three light bulbs missing, even heard some of the Blazey fans joking about putting 50 pence in the meter, I don't normally say anythink reference other teams grounds as I know it takes a lot of hours and hard work for a commitee to keep things ticking over.

You can't really argue with the sending off - that's the rules!!!

Didn't notice the bulbs out, but very hard times financially for us and a sorry sight to see the ground looking less than its best.

You can't really argue with the sending off - that's the rules!!!

Didn't notice the bulbs out, but very hard times financially for us and a sorry sight to see the ground looking less than its best.

Apologies for the lights, but 2 have gone in very quick succession now and we are relying on electrician to come and sort soon, nothing to do with finance.Agree with other comments about general conditions,down to lack of voluntary help and injury to usual helper.Will try to rectify soon.

Apologies for the lights, but 2 have gone in very quick succession now and we are relying on electrician to come and sort soon, nothing to do with finance.Agree with other comments about general conditions,down to lack of voluntary help and injury to usual helper.Will try to rectify soon.

Me and Paul (and hopefully a few others) are planning a day or two down the club this summer to clear the paths etc.

Me and Paul (and hopefully a few others) are planning a day or two down the club this summer to clear the paths etc.

I agree a good and deserved result for St.Blazey who made ammends for the 0-4 Easter defeat at Bickland.

Playing at pace to feet it was innevitable after three successive top saves by Jason Chapman that the home club took the lead after half an hour

Disaster for Falmouth minutes later saw a dismissal for Tom Barwell in the un accustomed left back position.After giving the ball away he went rash and hauled back (Zalic?)outside the area making an easy decision for Ref.Stephen Paul.

Another Reski goal three minutes into the second half was added to by Isbell heading a corner on 68 minutes saw Blazey in the ascendancy and a big score looked likely.Another let off, was it Bradd? who rattled the crossbar?

Falmouth introduced Liam Eddy and gave a spirited final 20 minutes which saw Justin Crowley netting his first goal for Town 7 minutes from time as they finished the game on high, pressing to reduce the scoreline.

Falmouth are now the only Premier club to have scored in every league game this season now that the 0-0 at Clyst has been expunged from the records.

As usual good hospitality from the Blazey officials with a ringside car space (thanks again) and I went home happy listening to The Spurs winning the North London Derby.

Not pleased that the local chippy was shut.

I also convinced myself that Falmouth had won 5-3 on aggregate lol.

Hi Mike,

once again you are a credit to yourself with an excellent and well-balanced match report.

I did look out for you last night, but without success. I know Paul caught up with you.

Whatever happens now, it has been an excellent season for both of these "Cornish heavyweights" and I look forward to catching up in 2010/11.

All the very best.

Hi Dan,very welcome you will be too.Some painting needed and no doubt more but will organise through Simon T.

p.s.for interested parties the Charity Cup Final will be at Blaise Park on 12th.May

We are all doing everything we can. Your endless financial pleas (in matchday programme) don't go unnoticed, but don't forget we are a bunch of working class Cornish lads who are there week in, week out, home and away, just eager to see our beloved club do as well as it can. For some of us, it is already a financial stretch just to be able to cheer on our side at far flung locations such as Witheridge, Cullompton and Dartmouth.

I think I speak for most of the loyal Green Army when I say that if we were in a position to give more, we would.

We are not in a position to give more money, but we will give of our time.

Read into that what you will!

Great win for St Blazey last night. A much needed 3 points if we want to finish in the top six.

As for St Blazeys ground, the pitch has took a battering this season and to be honest, i think it looking tired and worn but with the season almost over, it wont take long to get that looking right again.

The areas around the pitch need a bit of TLC to and hopefully a few of us can get down there during the summer and do a few odd jobs. I dont however see how that can compare to the state of Falmouths ground which is beyond the job a good strimmer!!

As for floodlight Bulbs, its been so long since ive seen any gone, it was strange to see 3 gone last night. One of those things. Itll be sorted as the chairman has stated.

Good to see Mike again last night. Hope you had a safe journey home. Look forward to St Blazey/Falmouth matches next season. :thumbsup:

Bring on the Withy!! :D

Great win for St Blazey last night. A much needed 3 points if we want to finish in the top six.

As for St Blazeys ground, the pitch has took a battering this season and to be honest, i think it looking tired and worn but with the season almost over, it wont take long to get that looking right again.

The areas around the pitch need a bit of TLC to and hopefully a few of us can get down there during the summer and do a few odd jobs. I dont however see how that can compare to the state of Falmouths ground which is beyond the job a good strimmer!!

As for floodlight Bulbs, its been so long since ive seen any gone, it was strange to see 3 gone last night. One of those things. Itll be sorted as the chairman has stated.

Good to see Mike again last night. Hope you had a safe journey home. Look forward to St Blazey/Falmouth matches next season.

Bring on the Withy!!

Paul are you the same Paul that slagged off bicklan parc, Not calling the kettle black springs to mind,and before you say sour grapes thought blazey deserverd their win last night.

What i'm saying its difficult for all clubs so we don't need to slag each other off.

PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT.

Hospitality as always top draw.

Blimey, now 6-2 to Liskeard and that's after being one down! By far their highest win of the season, and only their second all season at Lux Park!

FINAL SCORE - 6-2 :clapper:

BUCKLAND ATHLETIC 28 21 4 3 95 37 58 67

BODMIN TOWN 28 20 3 5 72 29 43 63

TAVISTOCK 29 19 2 8 66 40 26 59

FALMOUTH TOWN 29 18 3 8 60 32 28 57

TORPOINT ATHLETIC 32 16 9 7 61 48 13 57

ST.BLAZEY 29 16 3 10 68 48 20 51

PENZANCE 30 14 7 9 56 49 7 49

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY 27 14 6 7 67 41 26 48

SALTASH UNITED 30 13 9 8 62 41 21 48

IVYBRIDGE TOWN 33 11 9 13 54 61 -7 42

WITHERIDGE 27 12 4 11 63 56 7 40

ELBURTON VILLA 30 8 9 13 46 66 -20 33

LAUNCESTON 26 9 4 13 47 52 -5 31

WADEBRIDGE TOWN 29 8 4 17 42 60 -18 28

DARTMOUTH 27 8 3 16 39 62 -23 27

LISKEARD ATHLETIC 29 5 7 17 42 67 -25 22

BOVEY TRACEY 29 5 6 18 46 84 -38 21

CULLOMPTON RANGERS 29 6 3 20 36 77 -41 21

HOLSWORTHY 29 2 5 22 31 103 -72 11

Surely Holsworthy are doomed now.

Alan,

yes although I was not present at the match, all reports say that St Blazey deserved to win,

& as you say we do not need to slag each other off, the St Blazey suporters are a 100% behind St Blazey,

& Alan we Falmouth Town suporters are a 100% behind Town,

& a 100% behind you as the Falmouth Manager, we may not now win the League, but you have I believe turned Falmouth around the corner & I am confident that things will only get better with you as the Manager, & the Town Committee fully suporting you efforts,

Hammers :c::clapper: :c:

Alan,

yes although I was not present at the match, all reports say that St Blazey deserved to win,

& as you say we do not need to slag each other off, the St Blazey suporters are a 100% behind St Blazey,

& Alan we Falmouth Town suporters are a 100% behind Town,

& a 100% behind you as the Falmouth Manager, we may not now win the League, but you have I believe turned Falmouth around the corner & I am confident that things will only get better with you as the Manager, & the Town Committee fully suporting you efforts,

Hammers :c::clapper::c:

I, for one am glad to see a resurgence at Falmouth and want all Cornish clubs to overcome their problems and get established at the top of our top league.

Paul good to see your back with that wicked St Blazey sence of humour. What was it you moaned about last time the programmes and the lack of concrete around the ground, as for sorting your pitch well if you talk to most grounsman that is not going to be sorted out over night.

One last thing Paul and this is from my wicked Falmouth sence of humour !!! LOOK AT THE LEAGUE TABLE.

Perranwell Twins, you gave a very good account in the second half but sat extremely deep first half when St.Austell virtually monopolised possession. The 2nd half was much more like we expected travelling down, especially on Penryn's tight pitch. Close in the end - thanks for your good wishes and good luck for the rest of the season.