Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL midweek fixtures, 12-15 April

Perranwell Twins, you gave a very good account in the second half but sat extremely deep first half when St.Austell virtually monopolised possession. The 2nd half was much more like we expected travelling down, especially on Penryn's tight pitch. Close in the end - thanks for your good wishes and good luck for the rest of the season.

cheers mate, i agree with you about the 1st half

Well after a hard day at work its always worth popping on here for a good laugh!! :lol:

Alan Carey, all I said was that Bickland Park is looking a mess and getting a little worse each season. I havnt slagged off anyone who works hard and probably does it for little or nothing at all. But the simple fact is, its looking pretty sad in places. Dont get me wrong, St Blazey needs a bit of work to. I never said it was perfect and its far from it.

As for the programme that night at Falmouth, sorry, it was rubbish and many who came from far and wide were disapointed with it and theres the odd comment on the T.K forum. So called smaller clubs like Goldophin and Foxhole made a decent program and they will argue they are no where near the standard of Falmouth Town.

The Python, Fallen out with your misses or having a bad day? Or have you got homework to be getting on with?? :lol:

Dan,

no backlash from me I always give credit where it is due,

from all that I have heard St Blazey deserved their win so again well done, & roll on next season where friendly battle can begin again,

Hammers :c::yahoo::c:

Good luck against Holsworthy today - they've got it all to do so they'll be no pushover!

Interesting survey/poll by the travelling 'hoppers' re-the recent SWPL Hop.

Best Game-Godolphin v Newquay

Best Pitch- Hayle (unanimous)

Best Programme-Penzance (unanimous)

Best Ground -Falmouth

Others Best pasty/tea/beer/etc

I like one of the best moments was at Perranporth game when programmes were being printed during the match and with every delivery there was an almight scrum to get their hands on one.