Cornwall Football Forum

Massey's Mutterings - May 5th 2010

With the comments Steve has made in his mutterings about enjoying the tactics which was employed by Buckland, aswell as slating the passion shown by Alan Carey, should the real supporters of Buckland of which I spoke to a couple who were sober and they were not happy with the long ball game,could they now be a little concerned about the tactics and the passion that Steve will bring to there club.Steve if you can get Buckland playing anywhere near the way Falmouth play football then the fans won't need to turn up drunk to watch them. I think there going to require lots of altitude tablets next year.

Python, I apologise for having a good day out in Falmouth ! Had a very warm reception and good laugh in the town local down by the Harbour & yes a few drinks but we had been on a three hour train journey from hell stood by bloody toilets, all those Bristol fans going to watch the Pirates. To expect Buckland to play an open expansive game away to the team in thrid place is rediculous, making judgements on a team after watching one game is also rediculous. (have Falmouth suddenly got the Arsenal syndrome)

Perhaps tonight you may change your mind ! Going to be a great game, but effective is more imporatnt than pretty, especialy this time of the season. It will also be marvelous for the club to take five, six or seven hundred quid of you guys for a game !! as you do with us every year. Make your self known tonight and i will buy you a couple of pints or a cup of tea & pasty if your driving. As for me back on the wagon until Saturday, then a little visit to North Devon.

See you tonight ! And Best footballing team i have seen this season ? Liskard Athletic.

Guest Rydon Ranger

Well put NAbbot, you beat me to it. Lets hope for another cracking game tonight between two very good teams. And Urby, no stupid remarks on here please...!!! Your views are not the view of Buckland Athletic FC.

John Piller

BAFC

Well put NAbbot, you beat me to it. Lets hope for another cracking game tonight between two very good teams. And Urby, no stupid remarks on here please...!!! Your views are not the view of Buckland Athletic FC.

John Piller

BAFC

J P . I second that, Urby you are giving Buckland a bad name why dont you just stay away from Homers and watch somebody else. i know who you are any way.easy to work out when you look back at previous post of where you went etc etc etc.

Come on you yellows, should be a good attendance and a cracking atmosphere, dont thik Falmouth will bring many up.

Martin Alford.

With the comments Steve has made in his mutterings about enjoying the tactics which was employed by Buckland, aswell as slating the passion shown by Alan Carey, should the real supporters of Buckland of which I spoke to a couple who were sober and they were not happy with the long ball game,could they now be a little concerned about the tactics and the passion that Steve will bring to there club.Steve if you can get Buckland playing anywhere near the way Falmouth play football then the fans won't need to turn up drunk to watch them. I think there going to require lots of altitude tablets next year.

Thing is Mr Phyton (i am guessing your a male !!), The real supporters (frank, martin, amy, gary, shaun, colin, phil snr) love it, cos they have seen every game home and away and they have seen some quite brilliant stuff and some quite awful stuff. The one's you spoke to probably only watch a handful of games away and therefore choose to moan when they see bagshot athletic instead of Buckland Athletic. I know of one person who didn't turn up to the game against Liskeard because we didn't beat Bovey Tracey on the Monday previous ! How fickle can you get. The best thing to do is for these people to stay away because comments by the 100% gang are the only one's worth listening to.

ps - played better against Bovey than we did against Falmouth !!!