Cornwall Football Forum

millbrook

Guest little dave

Guest little dave

well where do i start id like to say unlucky to everyone at millbrook afc shame wats happenin...

then we go on to the mangement staff dane bunny and co wat an absolute joke this bloke doesnt no about football.he thinks hes the best and hes had one job and the clubs gone bust and finishes 2 bottom.. i read in the paper that one of there best players walked off sat previous and the sat before 3 players didnt come due to danes mangement skills and the team didnt wanna play for him...it was a shambles and rumours have it dane only had 4 first teamers and the rest were make shift not even signed on no wonder they didnt wanna plAY for him.......... wat a tit he would risk everything for his own benifit that man is a ****..replys soon

well gd luck to the club for the future.. little dave

Guest The Villa Man

well where do i start id like to say unlucky to everyone at millbrook afc shame wats happenin...

then we go on to the mangement staff dane bunny and co wat an absolute joke this bloke doesnt no about football.he thinks hes the best and hes had one job and the clubs gone bust and finishes 2 bottom.. i read in the paper that one of there best players walked off sat previous and the sat before 3 players didnt come due to danes mangement skills and the team didnt wanna play for him...it was a shambles and rumours have it dane only had 4 first teamers and the rest were make shift not even signed on no wonder they didnt wanna plAY for him.......... wat a tit he would risk everything for his own benifit that man is a ****..replys soon

well gd luck to the club for the future.. little dave

Just a guess , but could "Little Dave" be Dave Waters son "Ben" Who walked off 25 mins though the game at the weekend ?

Guest hot rod red

Millbrook are a good club and dane built a good side there this season which unfortunatly broke up as the season went on due to no budget and the annoucement of the clubs withdrawel from the league. Bunney has done superb to fullfill millbrooks fixtures in these circumstances

little dave ( ben waters ) you need to grow up

Guest MAFC-rb

jesus let it drop, seasons over big deal. Loyal players stayed and fufilled fixtures. Some of us played every weds and sat for 90 mins since around mid march. Move on and if ppl think theyre good enough then prove it and find a club for nxt season

• 4 weeks later...

jesus let it drop, seasons over big deal. Loyal players stayed and fufilled fixtures. Some of us played every weds and sat for 90 mins since around mid march. Move on and if ppl think theyre good enough then prove it and find a club for nxt season

well said sonshine..All done and dusted would like to appolgise offically for being un professional and childish just got slightly 2 much for me at the time so sorry dane and the club x

well said sonshine..All done and dusted would like to appolgise offically for being un professional and childish just got slightly 2 much for me at the time so sorry dane and the club x

and o yes definately good enough so see some of u nxt season round and about no doubt waltzy

nice to see all is well again down millbrook. shame there aint no SW club to play for. I haven't heard much talk of any of the players finding any clubs. obviously can't cut it guess, never mind. i did hear a few lads were worth while mind. How about yourself then mr tearaway "waltzy" :thumbsup: all the best boy, hope you find a club soon! :smiley20: :drink:

nice to see all is well again down millbrook. shame there aint no SW club to play for. I haven't heard much talk of any of the players finding any clubs. obviously can't cut it guess, never mind. i did hear a few lads were worth while mind. How about yourself then mr tearaway "waltzy" :thumbsup: all the best boy, hope you find a club soon! :smiley20::drink:

yep defs worth while lol and cheers mate dnt no who ya are ?? but cheers ive had offers just waitin for the rite one or to make me mind up might not play if i dnt find the rite club /// shame really

haha just an old gentleman that likes a tipple and to watch a bit of football from time to time! haha :drink: i follow Saltash but like to keep up with the local(ish) teams too. sounds like you've done ok out of Millbrook boy so well done. Havent heard of the manager in place anywhere else or is he staying with the EC side? Speaking of which i havent heard of any other players even finding sides! So Waltzy you expecting to see any of the millbrook lads playing this year, were they even good enough? again well done son, to move on and get a few clubs after you :smiley20: :drink:

Guest MAFC-rb

I think you'll find a few lads will keep wraps on clubs til the season is closer. I know some millbrook players have had contact from clubs in swpl 1 east and west plus couple including swpl prem teams but talks and contact is always running so i guess that amswers your question to if they're good enough

I think you'll find a few lads will keep wraps on clubs til the season is closer. I know some millbrook players have had contact from clubs in swpl 1 east and west plus couple including swpl prem teams but talks and contact is always running so i guess that amswers your question to if they're good enough

well i have more than enough offers to keep me interested might retire lol

• 1 month later...

I remembered this thread and thought I'd warn you lot not to abuse Mr. Bunney on a public forum, he'll set a facebook group about it and probably cry. :yahoo:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=28270301440

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=44537

(Pasoti is a Plymouth Argyle supporters forum for those who don't know)