Cornwall Football Forum

A big thank you to Hoops and Laffs

Thanks for a great season on what is obviously limited finances in this day and age and for building a good foundation for the next.

At the start of the season despite the bravado of the Blazey diehards, i dont think any of us really expected to win the league or even come close.

But now with one game remaining and without actually throwing it away, we can finish in the prize money , which to me is a fantastic achievment.

So we may not have won anything, but Hoops and Laffs have shown us the good times CAN return.

Unfortunatly i will miss the last game of due to soaking up the sun and drinking the beer in Turkey.

BUT I'LL STILL BE THINKING OF YOU LADS.

Once again thank you Hoops and Laffs CUMMON BLAZEY !!! :drink::yahoo::drink::yahoo::drink: :yahoo:

Thanks for a great season on what is obviously limited finances in this day and age and for building a good foundation for the next.

At the start of the season despite the bravado of the Blazey diehards, i dont think any of us really expected to win the league or even come close.

But now with one game remaining and without actually throwing it away, we can finish in the prize money , which to me is a fantastic achievment.

So we may not have won anything, but Hoops and Laffs have shown us the good times CAN return.

Unfortunatly i will miss the last game of due to soaking up the sun and drinking the beer in Turkey.

BUT I'LL STILL BE THINKING OF YOU LADS.

Once again thank you Hoops and Laffs CUMMON BLAZEY !!! :drink::yahoo::drink::yahoo::drink::yahoo:

Not expected, but I did believe it was a possibility. What a shame about our mid-season slump, without which we surely would have been fighting for honours along with Buckland and Bodmin. Having said that, I thought Bodmin's performance at Priory Park was sheer quality and was, to me, a class above anything else this season.

What I love is that we have a commited bunch of lads who are proud to put on the green shirt and do their best for the club. They can never be accused of playing for the money. I for one hope we don't see too many changes for next season.

I echo CornishBaggie's thanks to Hoops and Lafs. They have put together a team that St Blazey and the local area can be proud of. Let's hope we have that extra bit of consistency to put together a decent FA Cup run and challenge for the league title next year.

Well done lads, the good times are back :c:

DanBlazey

Yep i'll back that up that for a 3rd time. I think that it wasnt easy for Glynn and Phil to put a squad together in such a short time but they did and we have a squad nearly fighting for the title.

But lets hope next season is our season and that Blazey can be the force that all us Blazey fans no we are!!!

Thanks Hoops,Laffs and co :smiley20::clapper: :thumbsup: