Cornwall Football Forum

FA CUP

Wishing both Torpoint and Bodmin the very best of luck in the FA Cup tomorrow.

Come on lads keep the Peninsula flag flying. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Green eyed monsters here at Mount Wise, good luck to both sides. Best wishes to my mate Astro Paul at Torpoint and Chrissy Luxton (Forever a Peppermint) at Bodmin, both deserve to enjoy a nice run in the FA Cup.

Hope to see you both next season !

Green eyed monsters here at Mount Wise, good luck to both sides. Best wishes to my mate Astro Paul at Torpoint and Chrissy Luxton (Forever a Peppermint) at Bodmin, both deserve to enjoy a nice run in the FA Cup.

Hope to see you both next season !

Thanks Mark,

We've had an excellent run already, getting throught two rounds (fifth game tomorrow!!).

Big ask tomorrow, but on the day who knows?

Torpoint 2 Clevedon 4

torpoint can hold thier heads high after today after going 3 down fought back to 3-2

but ended up losing 2-4 was a good game but everybody was talking about the man in the

middle he was an absolute disgrace ive never seen a ref so manipulated by a team, missed a cast iron pen for torpoint

when score was 2-0 then awarded suspect pen to clevedon, no not sour grapes clevedon pobabally deserved the win on the

ballence of play but the ref helped them considerably clevedon constantly kicked ball away after every free kick against them yet ref smiled nicely whilst telling players not to do it but took no action to stop it

very entertaining game spoilt by a very very poor ref

back to the league for torpoint as for clevedon they are in for a long season as dont see them doing well and could well find themselves in a battle to stay in southern premier :clapper:

Torpoint 2 Clevedon 4

torpoint can hold thier heads high after today after going 3 down fought back to 3-2

but ended up losing 2-4 was a good game but everybody was talking about the man in the

middle he was an absolute disgrace ive never seen a ref so manipulated by a team, missed a cast iron pen for torpoint

when score was 2-0 then awarded suspect pen to clevedon, no not sour grapes clevedon pobabally deserved the win on the

ballence of play but the ref helped them considerably clevedon constantly kicked ball away after every free kick against them yet ref smiled nicely whilst telling players not to do it but took no action to stop it

back to the league for torpoint as for clevedon they are in for a long season as dont see them doing well and could well find themselves in a battle to stay in southern premier :clapper:

They will struggle to stay in the Southern Prem as they aren't in it! They may struggle to stay in Southern League Div 1 however though. 5th bottom.

I see your boys debut at Weymouth wasn't the best gypsydog? Shame I hoped he would do well. Hopefully he will enjoy his football at Torpoint. Does he mind you coming on here?? My son would shoot me if I even commented after his game let alone on the internet!!!

Unlucky both Torpoint and Bodmin and well done for getting as far as you did.

Torpoint 2 Clevedon 4

They will struggle to stay in the Southern Prem as they aren't in it! They may struggle to stay in Southern League Div 1 however though. 5th bottom.

I see your boys debut at Weymouth wasn't the best gypsydog? Shame I hoped he would do well. Hopefully he will enjoy his football at Torpoint. Does he mind you coming on here?? My son would shoot me if I even commented after his game let alone on the internet!!!

Unlucky both Torpoint and Bodmin and well done for getting as far as you did.

yea my mistake his debut was ok away at evesham but his home one wasn't to be fair the whole team was poor

got offered a deal but not good when a club cant even chip in for your expenses so you can guess at the deal he was offered

his choice to rejoin torpoint as was asked to stay by weymouth manager

shane dont mind i always try to be honest if hes had a poor game i will say so, but thats only my opinion

and we all have them, but he normally agrees :c: