Cornwall Football Forum

FOOTBALL KIT STOLEN

If anyone is offered upto 7 Yellow & Blue long sleeved Errea Football kits, please contact us at NEWQUAYAFC@GMAIL.COM. The delivery van of Fed-Ex has been broken into and half of the new Newquay AFC away kit, paid for by 2 supporters, has been stolen. A picture of the short sleeved version of the shirt is attached.

Thank you.

What is the point in stealing part of someones kit??? Makes you wonder what the point in honest hard working folk giving their time up for the clubs they love when morons just steal their stuff and ruin it for the entire club!! If found i suggest their punishment should be pull there pants down bend them over on the goal line then let robbo,middsy and scotty palmer take penalty kicks at them from 4 yards!!!! :thumbsup:

What is the point in stealing part of someones kit??? Makes you wonder what the point in honest hard working folk giving their time up for the clubs they love when morons just steal their stuff and ruin it for the entire club!! If found i suggest their punishment should be pull there pants down bend them over on the goal line then let robbo,middsy and scotty palmer take penalty kicks at them from 4 yards!!!! :thumbsup:

Robbo would miss !

Robbo would miss !

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz