Cornwall Football Forum

clubhouse broken into again

I have just read in the voice and guardian about the clubhouse broken into again and this time they even tried to burn it down.These low lifes must be caught i expect they are youngsters who always seem bored ,even if the police do catch them nothing will be done because they are too young .It breaks my heart what is happening to my town the violence drugs being sold in certain pubs ,1 pubs toilet i went into 2 lads where dealing in white powder i was told to get out and forget what i had seen.I am born and bred here we never had this problem in my days i spent most of my time down the harbour .The house at deer park i lived with my mum for 53 years before mum died and on the day of her funeral 14th jan this year ocean housing phoned and said i had 2 weeks to clear the house and get out how callous was that .I used to have my car parked there and it was broken into 8 times there and the police never done a thing .I hope they catch the scum who broke into the clubhouse they must of made a hell of a noise but no one ever sees anything I Think the club should arange another legends match to help the club out.

sorry to hear about the break in and attempted arson .at hayle we had our changing rooms burnt down and the culprits were never caught funny that never any police when you need them.but be strong and dont let the bastards grind you down. there are more good people in the world than bad ,but what goes around comes around maybe not today but perhaps very soon

all the best for the future