Liverton United v North Molton

Plymstock United v Putford

St Martins v Appledore

Teignmouth v Ashburton

Totnes & Dartington v Tavistock Reserves

University of Exeter v Okehampton Argyle

Vospers Oak Villa v Bideford Reserves

Did you attend Nemesis ?

If so any " banter " between yourself and the Foxhole goalscorer ?

No, I stayed at Mount Wise and gave my money to my club, they need it more than any club who can afford (financially and/or morally) to pay/play him. No doubt Money Man will not go back on his word that 'he will never play for St Austell again'.

Guest Uncle Albert

Bodmin Town 3 Dartmouth 0

Olly Brokenshire scored twice in the first half (19 & 39 minutes), and set up the third for Sam Matthews (48).

Chris Luxton, Danny O'Hagan and Brokenshire taken off early, with next Wednesday's home game against Falmouth in mind.

Witheridge 0 1 St Austell

Not a good show from Witheridge in the first half,must have been using the wrong studs as many found it hard to stand up!.

Winning goal was lucky as the last player it came off was offside but overall they deserved it over the 90 minutes.

Tavistock 0 Buckland 1

Hard earned 3pts at Tavi this afternoon,

A very even 1st half with the play being stopped by the referees whistle with numerous free kicks From one of these dead ball situations Tavistock hit the post with a header with the keeper beaten.

Buckland got the break through with the only goal after 40 mins when Shane Gill received the ball in the box and he shot inside the keepers near post.

The second half started with Buckland having much more of the play and 2 shots by Ryan Beattie and Antony Lynch came thundering back off the crossbar and back into play with the keeper getting his finger tips to Lynch shot. to make a great save.

Buckland brought on their 3 subs and with Morgan right through put the ball wide.

Debuts for the Bucks gave Murphy his 1st start who looked very confident and kept his 1st clean sheet.

Also a debut for full back Dean Coppard also looked to have a good 1st outing in the bucks defence.

My M O M Danny lewis who battled well in the middle of midfield.Thought the tall bald central defender for Tavistock had an excellent game and kept the Buckland forwards under wraps.

To play poor ( not to their normal standard ) to get 3pts and to keep a clean sheet was what was required at the start of the game and this was achieved, the 3pts went back across Dartmoor and reinstated Buckland to the top of the division.

Big one Tuesday Parkway at Home.

Did you attend Nemesis ?

No, I stayed at Mount Wise and gave my money to my club, they need it more than any club who can afford (financially and/or morally) to pay/play him. No doubt Money Man will not go back on his word that 'he will never play for St Austell again'.

Nemesis I never said that ...

Regards

Money Man

Did you attend Nemesis ?

Nemesis

Grow up loser

Bout time people like you just left football alone and carried on with peoples taxes !!!!!!!

Did you attend Nemesis ?

Nemesis

Grow up loser

Bout time people like you just left football alone and carried on with peoples taxes !!!!!!!

KK7 - Luckily my job has changed, shame your attitude hasn't.

Apologies Money Man, I may have attributed the right words to the wrong man.

Anyway, enough about why I was at MW and who St Austell may sign, I'm still chuffed to bits that Newquay won, I'm sure you are delighted your side won also.

Saturday 9th of October 2010

Bodmin Town 3 - 0 Dartmouth

Bovey Tracey 2 - 4 Falmouth Town

Cullompton Rangers 2 - 4 Penzance

Ivybridge Town 2 - 2 Saltash United

Launceston 0 - 3 Royal Marines

Tavistock 0 - 1 Buckland Athletic

Torpoint Athletic 2 - 1 St.Blazey

Wadebridge Town 2 - 3 Elburton Villa

Witheridge 0 - 1 St Austell

Ref 2v1 St Blazey.

A complete joke.

A Torpoint player trips over his own legs. Pen.

Straight from kick off, torpoint clear, tom comes out and handles. Red card.

Should never have got to that. Simply awful.

Time after time, challenges were fair but free kicks given and with such picky decisions youd think theyd notice freekicks being taken 10 yards further forward then where the freekick was awarded.

Last few minutes and Reski sent off for a second yellow for next to nothing. Woeful.

Even with Jay Isbell in goal and ten men St Blazey played some good football and really desearved the draw if not more. Great display and cheered off by the near 40 away fans.

At least the locals found a voice!!

Cully away next week.

Paul was also at your game today and not sure what your complaining about? Im a neutral and it was a 100% penalty and the correct decision to send the keeper off. Maybe the second yellow for your captain was harsh but then picking up his first for getting in the linesmans face is pure stupidity, only himself to blame. Poor game ruined by the wind. Torpoints best player was their number 7, and they probably just edged it.

Torpoint 2 - 1 St Blazey

Any official (or player for that matter) can have an off day but the referee really was exceptionally poor yesterday. If fairness to the referee he did get it spot on for the penalty claim St Blazey had - it was definitely a fair challenge inside the box on Josh Higman. Almost everything else seemed questionable or downright wrong though - a good example would be the "foul" from Danny Zalick on one of Torpoints defenders, who simply tripped up whilst he was watching a ball bounce over his head. Perhaps the ref wasn't being aided particularly well by his linesmen - there certainly seemed to be some debate between the ref and his linesman over the pen for Torpoint.

The referee had a shocker - not only did he seem to be making some bewildering decisions but he certainly didn't seem to be bothered to make sure that the free kicks were taken anywhere near when the alleged "offences" happened for either team. He seemed delighted to be able to show Chris Reski a second yellow card late on. I must say, I really question his physical fitness, he seemed to be miles away from the action which may be why he seemed to get so much wrong.

I think both sets of fans would agree that whilst it wasn't a particularly good game of football (mainly down the the howling wind, neither team could really play with the ball), it wasn't a dirty game, so I'm left wondering exactly how there were two red cards shown.

Fair play to Torpoint though, you can't blame the officials if one team manages to score more goals than the other.

Tough old game for Newquay yesterday from what I saw although due to work I couldnt get there until about 55 minutes gone and missed the first two goals of the game. Thought the ref handled it very well, no complaints about the second Foxhole spot kick, defending a corner with your hands is never the best move if you are an outfield player. Really enjoyed what I caught, a good competitive and under the circumstances hard but fair encounter. Only surprise to me was the amount of stick the Foxhole linesman took off his own supporters.

But its three more points.

Tough old game for Newquay yesterday from what I saw although due to work I couldnt get there until about 55 minutes gone and missed the first two goals of the game. Thought the ref handled it very well, no complaints about the second Foxhole spot kick, defending a corner with your hands is never the best move if you are an outfield player. Really enjoyed what I caught, a good competitive and under the circumstances hard but fair encounter. Only surprise to me was the amount of stick the Foxhole linesman took off his own supporters.

think you'll find it was the Newquay lino geting the stick! but yes, the ref was very good.

Witheridge 0 St Austell 1

A Mike Body goal on 25 minutes was enough to give the Lillywhites 3 valuable points on Saturday. St Austell were the better side in the first half and creasted more chances than the home side. Witheridge played better in the second half and Gary Penhaligon was forced to make a vital save at the end of the game.

I would also like to thank Witheridge for their hospitality on Saturday and for making everyone feel most welcome within the club.

think you'll find it was the Newquay lino geting the stick! but yes, the ref was very good.

Was that a Newquay lino? In the second half by the home bench. Someone said he was the club chairman but I just assumed it was Foxholes.

Cullompton Rangers 2-4 Penzance

Well done Mousehole!

what was that statement meant to mean ctb :SM_carton:

The fact that Mousehole had got their first away win in ages, I think nearly a year.

Would I have anything against Hayle.

I could do if I wanted after your lots attitude when Gary Marks joined Penzance and also some of your players transferred, but I don't.

I know it'll be great next season, our Reserves playing your First team in the Combo. :P

You Hayle people seem so touchy at present. Do you think your club is in danger of imploding. Going up the leagues too quick and now the knife edge is getting sharper.

See you at Hayle Saturday for your combo game of the season as the Magpies are coming. Should be close but I reckon the away team should just about edge it. :)

why are blazey fans so bitter in defeat? how can they say they were hard done by? Torpoint scored more and therefore deserved to win the match.

1. the penalty- if the defender takes down the defender without making contact with the ball surely a penalty?

2. if a striker is one on one with the keeper, knocks the ball around him only for the keeper to raise his hand to block the path of the ball then there is nothing else to do but send him off.

if these had happened in favour of st. blazey then all this bitternesss wouldnt have occured so stop munching on your sour grapes.

Was that a Newquay lino? In the second half by the home bench. Someone said he was the club chairman but I just assumed it was Foxholes.

Wasn't Newquay Chairman Peter Butterly, he was at Mount Wise. It may have been the football secretary John Moore, our usual lino was also at Mount Wise.

why are blazey fans so bitter in defeat? how can they say they were hard done by? Torpoint scored more and therefore deserved to win the match.

1. the penalty- if the defender takes down the defender without making contact with the ball surely a penalty?

2. if a striker is one on one with the keeper, knocks the ball around him only for the keeper to raise his hand to block the path of the ball then there is nothing else to do but send him off.

if these had happened in favour of st. blazey then all this bitternesss wouldnt have occured so stop munching on your sour grapes.

You wernt watching the same game or maybe wernt even there at all then!! :drink:

And the sour grapes are bleedy lovely me ansome. :rolleyes:

You wernt watching the same game or maybe wernt even there at all then!! :drink:

And the sour grapes are bleedy lovely me ansome. :rolleyes:

amazes me how most of the blazey fans were behind the torpoint goal when the pen was given and keeper sent off

yet you all had a better view than anybody else

yes i was at the game no it wasnt a dirty game, but when you are already on a yellow for

being in linos face you shouldnt catch a player late out of frustration and when a keeper handles when

one on one outside box its got to be red,

no conspiracy just rules ;)