Cornwall Football Forum

John Dent has decided to resign as manager of Hayle FC after todays game. On behalf of Hayle FC i would like to thank John for his contribution over the last few months in doing what was always going to be a difficult job after the loss of several players during pre-season.He has put in a lot of his valuable time and effort during this time and we would like to wish him well.

• 2 weeks later...

I am delighted to have been offered the job on Wednesday afternoon, as stated Matt will be joining the team at Hayle FC. Also like to thank John for all the hard work that he put in from the start of the season. I hope i can carry on the work that has been put in place and we can progress from our position we find ourselves in at present.

Guest deepdale

Best of luck matt, top bloke, glad to have played with you at penryn. All the best

just heard that hayle turned down a chance of dave jenkin managing them last week. iam new to the area who is he, and and as he any sort of track record

here we go again 3 manager in six months.dont know mutch about reno but seems keen and enthusiastic and given the chance i am sure he will be ok.dont know what matt harris history is but he seems to have the backing of reno,so lets give it a go. we are going through a major transitional change at the moment and along with the managers we are giving a lot of youngsters a chance to prove themselves, so we are seeing new faces every week.its going to be a long hard season so if they are left alone to do their jobs and not critised at every turn by certain members of the club i look to a bright future at hayle fc so come on lads back em dont wack em