Cornwall Football Forum

St Austell 6 Buckland Athletic 4

Being a Saltash United Supporter and "the ashes" not having a match today, this looked an interesting match to view. I wasn't disappointed!

The Management at St Austell have certainly put together a side capable of causing a few shocks this season.

Judging by some of the comments made to me by more than one Buckland supporter, Mr Massey is making far too many team changes.Their views not mine, as I don't watch them every week.

Did notice Mr Massey totally shellshocked in the Away Dug Out for the latter stages of the game. But hey, smart suit.

Will Massey have anything to say about the Match on Massey's mutterings, Watch this space,

After yesterdays result, will the St Blazey fans still think that their coming game with St Austell will be easy?

bearing in mind a lot of Forum members got it wrong on their predictions, For St Austell V Buckland & Falmouth V Parkway.

Hammers :c::clapper: :c:

Will Massey have anything to say about the Match on Massey's mutterings, Watch this space,

After yesterdays result, will the St Blazey fans still think that their coming game with St Austell will be easy?

bearing in mind a lot of Forum members got it wrong on their predictions, For St Austell V Buckland & Falmouth V Parkway.

Hammers :c::clapper::c:

Hammers, I think St Austell could be favourites against us. We have a small but talented squad but St Austell will feel they have the momentum of the pitch and following it up with a few results. Im sure Hoops will be having a good go though. Not a man who likes to loose!!!

Either way, A good chance to see a big crowd, maybe worth sticking the prices up!! Who would argue about paying £5 for a local derby?

Dave, im just a regular football follower like anyone else. As a follower of Argyle, over the years its been the norm for bigger games like say, Exeter City at home, for the price to go up a few quid. Just typical that clubs cant try anything different to make money cause far to many complain about it. Hence clubs will just plod on and go nowhere. :angry2:

far to many complain about it

Who's complaining Paul? Not me, just expressing a comment. Personally I think your time would be better spent trying to get the two clubs to firstly agree to play the tie on the Friday night, and then for the two clubs to persuade the CCFA to allow it! Then you can worry about setting an admission price.

far to many complain about it

Who's complaining Paul? Not me, just expressing a comment. Personally I think your time would be better spent trying to get the two clubs to firstly agree to play the tie on the Friday night, and then for the two clubs to persuade the CCFA to allow it! Then you can worry about setting an admission price. ninja.gif

Well you put the angry face next to your quote about putting up admission prices so it looks to me that youd be against the idea!!

As for the friday and all that, its just an idea, but for others to do nothing with im sure!! ;)

Paul, my comments on the St Austell St Blazey game were realy tongue in cheek,

as we know Football can be a funny game,

Just look at the predictions for last Saterdays games, IE St Austell v Buckland, Falmouth V Parkway,

It would be a fool who said that St Austell are bound to beat St Blazey, I well remember some years ago Falmouth v St Blazey with about 10 minutes to go Falmouth leading 3- 1 St Blazey went away 4-3 winners.

never over until the fat lady sings,

Hammers :c::yahoo: :c: