Cornwall Football Forum

SWPL/Cup fixtures, 22/23 Oct

Hammers, i'm glad you enjoyed the game and the hospitalaty, I think we were more than hospitable with a couple of the goals. I was very impressed with Falmouth and on another day they may of racked up double figures but sometimes you have to hold your hand up and say "we were beaten by a far superior side" i enjoyed the friendly banter with the falmouth supporters behind the goal especially the chap that kept going to get the ball he could of got a job there....

I agree with you Dave, George Pattison had an excellent game and I did comment before the game that the combined ages of the two linesman still didn't make it to his..... :clapper: the game was played in the right spirit and as far as i can remember no physio came on or any bad/late tackles.

And then after that disapointment I had to suffer proberbly the worst west ham 75 minutes of football for maybe 20 years the geordies deserved their win but didn't have to get out of 2nd gear, its gonna be a long season...........

It would be interesting to find out how many players that get booked for dissent are under 30 and how many over, I feel that as you get older you have learnt that the ref won't change his mind and just shrug your shoulders and get on with it where as when you are younger you want to scream and shout at anything and everything.....but thats my own opinion...