Cornwall Football Forum

Massey's Mutterings - October 20th 2010

rumours are that he has told buckland that if they write anything he doesnt like in the papers there will be legal implications

Maybe they thought get rid of him now before he resigns AGAIN like he did last week, and maybe there's dignity in silence and the club refuse to enter into a playground squabble?? obviously with some people its all about me me me.

Im pretty sure the REAL/TRUE reasons will come to light at games within Cornwall and Devon over the next few weeks were freedom of speech is allowed?

Even thou Steve self proclaims to be a top manager, could never understand the need for such a high profile assistant, which is like Peter Ried asking Sir Alex to be HIS assistant!!?

Maybe the club saw the danger signs, and acted now, with 2 cup games before 2 tough games in the league, seemed a pretty good time to me?

So if Mr Massey doesn't like what Buckland Athletic say, he will take legal action! If Buckland are very truthful in stating their reasons for the departure of Mr Massey, they will have nothing to fear.

At this moment in time, rumours will abound, perhaps it would be wise of Buckland Athletic to make a true and sincere statement.

I have a feeling that Buckland Athletic Officials were mindful of "unrest" within the club and felt that Mr Massey was causing it. There were certainly signs of discontent at the St Austell game. More than one Bucland supporter made comments about the number of team changes. I also think Mr Massey made bit of an "ass" of himself during the match, kicking water bottles onto the pitch in anger and swearing at the linesman.

Incidentally, good to see Mrs Massey had a quality education, such a lady.

Is it not time "Massey Mutterings" were dispensed with?

rumours are that he has told buckland that if they write anything he doesnt like in the papers there will be legal implications

Maybe they thought get rid of him now before he resigns AGAIN like he did last week, and maybe there's dignity in silence and the club refuse to enter into a playground squabble?? obviously with some people its all about me me me.

Im pretty sure the REAL/TRUE reasons will come to light at games within Cornwall and Devon over the next few weeks were freedom of speech is allowed?

Even thou Steve self proclaims to be a top manager, could never understand the need for such a high profile assistant, which is like Peter Ried asking Sir Alex to be HIS assistant!!?

Maybe the club saw the danger signs, and acted now, with 2 cup games before 2 tough games in the league, seemed a pretty good time to me?

Was he not SACKED? Maybe the club need to make a more bolder statement, other than, the club has parted company and was going in the wrong direction!

Was he sacked or did he resign?

You dont see many other clubs sacking their manager after a couple of bad results... THATS FOOTBALL, sometimes the underdogs get to win.

Someone could end up with egg on their faces......