Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth Town

I have been looking this morning on my day off at some posts before the season started.

There was a lot of talk about the monies on offer from Falmouth Town/Alan Carey and how they were trying to buy the league.

Many said that the money would dry up... But surley this could not happen with the business brains that are at the club... :wacko:

However why is all the players wanting to leave.

Jason Chapman to Probus/St Austell is the latest in a long line of players that have left.

Are these the next to leave...

Matt Drummond to Blazey

Johnny Ludlam - St Austell

James Miller- Penzance

Mark Vercesi- Bodmin

HAS THE MONEY DRIED UP OR IS IT ALAN CAREY ........... something is going wrong there........... :(

What sort of team is your reserves because you may need to use them sooner rather than later...

Falmouth you dont want to take over St Blazeys mantle as the poorest run club in the League.

Best of luck

I have been looking this morning on my day off at some posts before the season started.

There was a lot of talk about the monies on offer from Falmouth Town/Alan Carey and how they were trying to buy the league.

Many said that the money would dry up... But surley this could not happen with the business brains that are at the club... :wacko:

Jason Chapman to Probus/St Austell is the latest in a long line of players that have left.

Matt Drummond to Blazey

James Miller- Penzance

Mark Vercesi- Bodmin

HAS THE MONEY DRIED UP OR IS IT ALAN CAREY ........... something is going wrong there........... :(

What sort of team is your reserves because you may need to use them sooner rather than later...

Falmouth you dont want to take over St Blazeys mantle as the poorest run club in the League.

Best of luck

Well you should be doing something better with your time on your day off.

Falmouth are not buying the league, have never said they would, it is only the assumptions of some people who naturally presume that that will be the case.

As far as players leaving the club that is entirely their choice,WE have a squad going to Ellburton tomorrow that is not to dis simpler to the one that went to Peranporth last week.

If putting together some good results means "something is going wrong "then long may it continue.

AS far as St Blazey are concerned I do not know their financial status but I do know they have a good Management team in place, and like our club, and most others have some really good people behind the scenes working hard for the club, often unnoticed by people like you to.

To state "they are the poorest run club in the league" is an absolute discrace to the people that work so hard.

If you are going to come on this forum and make accusations like this then at least back it up with the facts, and most of all YOUR NAME

I do know they have a good Management team in place, and like our club, and most others have some really good people behind the scenes working hard for the club, often unnoticed by people like you to. To state "they are the poorest run club in the league" is an absolute discrace to the people that work so hard.

Well said :clapper: I'm guessing an apology to the hard working people at St Blazey should follow shortly <_<

Matt Drummond to Blazey

James Miller- Penzance

Mark Vercesi- Bodmin

Best of luck

Falmouth are not buying the league, have never said they would, it is only the assumptions of some people who naturally presume that that will be the case.

As far as players leaving the club that is entirely their choice,WE have a squad going to Ellburton tomorrow that is not to dis simpler to the one that went to Peranporth last week.

If putting together some good results means "something is going wrong "then long may it continue.

AS far as St Blazey are concerned I do not know their financial status but I do know they have a good Management team in place, and like our club, and most others have some really good people behind the scenes working hard for the club, often unnoticed by people like you to.

To state "they are the poorest run club in the league" is an absolute discrace to the people that work so hard.

If you are going to come on this forum and make accusations like this then at least back it up with the facts, and most of all YOUR NAME

Thank You Alan

As stated before this is a forum for people to discuss there views ... As to your statement about St Blazey you are indeed correct about the Management team there but I am afraid you are very wrong with regards the club behind the scenes.

I as a fan of Falmouth and other successful clubs purely wanted too know why you are losing players or why players are contacting clubs to discuss moves..

My immediate thought was Money which if I am wrong I apologise...... The the only other suggestion is they are leaving because they dont get on with the management.

Good luck Tomorrow against Ellburton and perhaps ask the question to your players (Are you happy at Falmouth Town?)

I asked Jason earlier today if it was right he had left Falmouth and he replied:"No haven't left Falmouth yet. Had a couple of interesting offers recently, but I'm staying."

As Probus manager I asked Jason (my nephew) about the link to the club and I can confirm that he is not currently in any negotiations with us! He is welcome back anytime, and he occasionally helps us out when Falmouth don't have a game, but he plays outfield for us and not in goal.

yeah, have heard chappys decent out. will he get a chance out for falmouth, and what is his best position chris?

I never said he was decent out, what I actually said was that when he plays for us, he plays outfield!!

When he has helped us out, he has played either in midfield or upfront. He is one of the fittest people I know, because he puts his own work in during the week, as well as training with Falmouth and he is very busy when playing outfield.

When we played against Bude at the end of last season he played upfront and scored a hat-trick, but I think his best position would be central midfield, as he gets around the pitch so well. However, I don't think he has any ambitions to play outfield for Falmouth and there would be a big step-up from playing for us in the ECPL outfield to the SWPL Premier. He played both out and in goal as a youngster, and I am sure that if he wanted to have a change of position, he would be successful.

Matt Drummond to Blazey

James Miller- Penzance

Mark Vercesi- Bodmin

Best of luck

Thank You Alan

As stated before this is a forum for people to discuss there views ... As to your statement about St Blazey you are indeed correct about the Management team there but I am afraid you are very wrong with regards the club behind the scenes.

I as a fan of Falmouth and other successful clubs purely wanted too know why you are losing players or why players are contacting clubs to discuss moves..

My immediate thought was Money which if I am wrong I apologise...... The the only other suggestion is they are leaving because they dont get on with the management.

Good luck Tomorrow against Ellburton and perhaps ask the question to your players (Are you happy at Falmouth Town?)

Sorry for my delay in getting back to you, but what you don't realise is that all clubs are the same they all fight to get as much sponsership as they can to keep their heads above water.

With regard to my players being happy at Falmouth everyone you have mentioned as phoned me today to express their concerns over YOUR POST.

'Our Time Now' - I have recalled your previous few posts (5) and in one you state 'I watch and follow St.Austell' so I can understand your banter with rivals St.Blazey.

but not your disruptive rumour comments towards Falmouth -who you also say you are a fan of??.

Good luck today at Elburton to Alan and the squad -unfortunately I will miss the game.

Sounds Like OUR TIME OUT IS another Spurfect,

But we all know that there will always be rumours & idle talk from some people who open their mouths before connecting their brain,

Alan you are doing a great job at Falmouth,so carry on regardless,

there is a saying while they are talking about you they are letting other People off, example recently it was St Blazey's turn I wonder who it will be after Falmouth.

Hammers, A Life long Falmouth Town Suporter, :c::yahoo: :c:

Went down to Bickland last week,it's a bit like visiting your Gran,she's seen better days but always makes you feel at home. Nice to see some improvements taking place. :clapper::ninja:

What a load of tosh, whoever is posting these rumours about falmouth players is either a jerk or a very jealous individual. Get your facts right before posting issues of this nature, or are you so stupid that you actually believe them yourself ??

I would just like to thank the manure spreaders for trying to stir things up at Falmouth Town. Could you please do it a bit more often as it inspired the players to put in a superb display at Elburton yesterday. Some of the players may have nipped away in the second half to help out the clubs mentioned as the scoreline did not change from the 6 -1 half time score, but anyway, thanks all the same for giving the true Town supporters a goal feast. Oh, by the way. I think on recent performances any team in the league would like to have our "Donkey" of a skipper as you call him. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Went down to Bickland last week,it's a bit like visiting your Gran,she's seen better days but always makes you feel at home. Nice to see some improvements taking place. :clapper::ninja:

What a load of tosh, whoever is posting these rumours about falmouth players is either a jerk or a very jealous individual. Get your facts right before posting issues of this nature, or are you so stupid that you actually believe them yourself ??

In which way was this post tosh?Did i say anything about any players? IF you read it correctly i was praising Falmouth!! :angry2: :ninja:

Donkey comments.....

There is no need to make comments like that, Vercesi is a good footballer, and he scored a great diving header on Saturday, he came on against Bodmin when Falmouth were down to ten men and along with the Falmouth midfield nearly pulled back a 3 goal margin , but for a bit of luck, they may have got the third.

He has started to lead by example at Falmouth who are starting to gell, as Parkway and others have found out recently obviously the Bodmin fan doesnt know about football, he might have been the muppet behind the goal that sounds like a pirate, shouting abuse, or was it the beast of Bodmin....

See how many goals Vercesi has scored already, always a threat at set pieces....

We know who the Ass is here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In which way was this post tosh?Did i say anything about any players? IF you read it correctly i was praising Falmouth!! :angry2::ninja:

Apologies, my reply was not directed at you Mr T