Cornwall Football Forum

Best young player

Guest Rydon Ranger

I always find these sort of questions a bit pointless because its not like the Premier League where everyone knows every player and their is media hype about them.

How can you say who is the best player when you havn't seen every player.

Good shout that NDD, a pointless post. :clapper:

Nice one Randy.... Vercesi .... the donkey that wasnt.... like it , but have to agree that this is pointless some players are shoeins that arent in the list, what above Liam EDDY at Falmouth etc... plus others ....maybe this sort of pole should be made by the respective managers, however most dont make a whole season, and see all the players.... :rolleyes:

Also from Torpoint I have been informed is Shane White, who scored a massive goal on Tuesday night against Launceston, in our 5-1 win!! :clapper:

I thought Shane left Falmouth to promote his future with Weymouth Town in the Southern League Premier.

That's a bit harsh on the lad, it was well documented that he had a bad time, and came back to Torpoint, he did well for Falmouth, but its a heck of a way to travel....and could understand him going to Torpoint....

Also from Torpoint I have been informed is Shane White, who scored a massive goal on Tuesday night against Launceston, in our 5-1 win!! :clapper:

I thought Shane left Falmouth to promote his future with Weymouth Town in the Southern League Premier.

That's a bit harsh on the lad, it was well documented that he had a bad time, and came back to Torpoint, he did well for Falmouth, but its a heck of a way to travel....and could understand him going to Torpoint....

Sorry for him-I was not aware of the circumstances- all I knew was from these two quotes on CS forum 28th.August

"Falmouth's central defender Shane White has signed for Weymouth in the Southern Premier on Non contract forms.

Thanks to Mr.Carey for allowing him this opportunity at a higher level"

and from the Falmouth chairman

"Everyone at Falmouth Town wishes Shane all the very best at Weymouth for the season-Good luck on the South coast"

Sorry for him-I was not aware of the circumstances- all I knew was from these two quotes on CS forum 28th.August

"Falmouth's central defender Shane White has signed for Weymouth in the Southern Premier on Non contract forms.

Thanks to Mr.Carey for allowing him this opportunity at a higher level"

and from the Falmouth chairman

"Everyone at Falmouth Town wishes Shane all the very best at Weymouth for the season-Good luck on the South coast"

I don't see anything wrong with people giving their view on the young and talented players coming through, I know we will always get some biased opinions but that allows us as spectators to look out for the names mentioned, we can then look forward to watching these players and form our own opinions.

I watch many teams in the Premier league and have watched most of the young players already mentioned, Neil Slateford (St Austell fc) is already a very clever and intelligent player and hopefully can only get even better, Chris Luxton (Bodmin fc) who again looks to be very talented, there's a couple players that I don't think have been mentioned yet that already show a lot of promise, Dan Griffiths (Dartmouth fc) and Paul Heveran (Plymouth Parkway fc) both very talented young players.

I look forward to reading some more names to look out for.

Guest leemccheese

david grose, by far the best player in the swpl, now playing for truro city reserves am stunned why he hasnt had a call up for the 1st team, i would advise people to go watch this player, different class :)

Maybe truro arnt offering dave enough money!!!

Name - Lewis Impleton

Club - Camelford

Bio - A charismatic central midfielder, compared to likes of Robbie Savage and Muzzy Izzet, has that 'workman-like' attitude when he crosses over that white line. Although his main attributes include 5 yard passes ( popping it off, giving it to the full back and going and getting it again ) and long throw ins, he also possesses that innate ability to encourage team mates on and off the pitch.

To Conclude: This young starlet would and should start in any midfield role in the peninsula premier, and it would be a great were he not to be picked up by a larger outfit.

A Pea.