Cornwall Football Forum

Massey's Mutterings - November 3rd 2010

Many apologies for Massey's Mutterings being a day late appearing this week. Entirely my fault due to lack of time, but nevertheless it's there now so make sure you don't miss reading it.

Excellent mutterings this week, Dave, thanks for continuing to post them. Gotta say agree with the comments on some (not the majority) of todays players and the Nani goal.

Many apologies for Massey's Mutterings being a day late appearing this week. Entirely my fault due to lack of time, but nevertheless it's there now so make sure you don't miss reading it.

Excellent mutterings this week, Dave, thanks for continuing to post them. Gotta say agree with the comments on some (not the majority) of todays players and the Nani goal.

Very good read but why , when talking about Paul Kendall and his few games with Buckland, did steve have to be "cutting" with his remark about passport control.

I will also be "cutting". When he got through passport control, did steve (presumably with Paul at the time) have to travel through the "nothing to declare" route ???

Paul , We wish you all the best in your time out of the game and hope you get back to a good standard of football. Thanks for the few games of football for buckland.