Cornwall Football Forum

Relegation ?

Oouch ! Don`t really want to mention it at this stage in the season, but reading Bucklands programme notes today , it would appear that this year it will be the bottom two clubs with facilities that have not come up to scratch for SWPL premier league football who will be relegated ? ( at present standings this would be Bovey Tracey and Elburton Villa )

Did I read this right ? Unfortunately we left our programme behind.

Oouch ! Don`t really want to mention it at this stage in the season, but reading Bucklands programme notes today , it would appear that this year it will be the bottom two clubs with facilities that have not come up to scratch for SWPL premier league football who will be relegated ? ( at present standings this would be Bovey Tracey and Elburton Villa )

Did I read this right ? Unfortunately we left our programme behind.

This was always the intention i think wasn't it. Shame for the clubs involved but the timescales were known before the league even got underway. Plus it's been extended by another season. Harsh but fair for everyone.

However, I still feel sorry for the successful division one sides, such as Perranporth in the West division who couldn't go up, even for a season.