Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey v Hengrove Ath. Highlights on video

Great coverage did you do the whole game and this is the edit ?

Would like to know how the player who made the 1st awful tackle didnt get a straight red ???

Is the St Blazey player ok after the 2nd tackle ??

Danny Zallick needs to learn to punch harder from the video was a crap body punch (well thats what it looks like on the other number 10)

All the best to St Blazey in the reply from the clip i seen should of won it on the day

I covered the whole match and will be handing over the DVD of the game to Glynn tomorrow. No doubt he will go through it frame by frame and use it for a coaching session with his players one wet Tuesday evening. It would surprise me if he doesn't use it to appeal against the sending off.

A four minute montage is about as much as one can upload to the internet without the loss of quality of the image. The bigger the file the poorer the quality as they say.

Guest Striker123

Personally i cant see Zallick punching anyone, but what i can see is a sly punch from the red 10 and Zallick turn and push number 10 away from him. Then everything just looked like handbags, should never have been a red card, personally a few yellows if the ref wanted. Red 10 clear punch, red card!!

Thanks for the feedback. Apologies for not having the correct link to my website initially. It is right now. A local referee sent me a message outside the forum and I inadvertently deleted it without getting back to him. So if it is you, apologies - do get back in touch my email address is mark@piranfilms.com .

Thanks for your reply Dan. I'd be interested in the feedback from others who have watched my first online video.

thought it was very good piran. fancy coming and doing some duchy league games!!!!!! :rolleyes: their more entertaining than this peninsula stuff!!! :yahoo: :clapper:

I wonder if Dan or anybody from St Blazey could help.

I want to go and watch the replay tonight, but cant get any transport to the game. Should be a cracker and want to show my support.

Is there anybody travelling up from the South that can do a pick up at Tamar Bridge and I will throw in some petrol as well.

PM ME

Cheers

Mike

I wonder if Dan or anybody from St Blazey could help.

I want to go and watch the replay tonight, but cant get any transport to the game. Should be a cracker and want to show my support.

Is there anybody travelling up from the South that can do a pick up at Tamar Bridge and I will throw in some petrol as well.

PM ME

Cheers

Mike

Sorry I wasn't able to help. Did you manage to get a lift?

With timings being so tight, a diversion via the Tamar Bridge wasn't possible.

Feel free to ask again in the future, as there are often spare seats going in the various cars.

Just to say that I will be removing the video highlights tomorrow evening when I hope to have the highlights of the FA Trophy match between Truro City and AFC Sudbury in its place. Thank you for your feedback. I plan to return to Blaze Park (or is it Lake?) for the next round of the Vase. I look forward to meeting up with their chairman Steve Slade. We went to the same school and I think we my have overlapped as we both played for Salisbury in the 70s. See you guys hopefully in early December.