Cornwall Football Forum

PARKWAY V ARGYLE TONIGHT WED 17TH

For those of you Argyle fans out there, tonight Parkway v Argyle in Devon St.LUkes Bowl at 7.30. Argyle feilding a strong side including Stephane Zubar, making his debut after a protracted transfer from a romanian club. Others in are Seip, mason,Timar,Stephens, should be a good night for Argyle fans. Only three apprentices included.

For those of you Argyle fans out there, tonight Parkway v Argyle in Devon St.LUkes Bowl at 7.30. Argyle feilding a strong side including Stephane Zubar, making his debut after a protracted transfer from a romanian club. Others in are Seip, mason,Timar,Stephens, should be a good night for Argyle fans. Only three apprentices included.

FC Vaslui to be exact.

Home Waters, what are you on about??

Argyle havnt got a strong, end of story!!!! :lol:

Parkway should be favourites!!!

To be fair, St Blazeys sunday side would give them a run for their money!!! :yahoo:

Maybe Blazey's sunday side would have given Parkway a tougher game this season then! :drink: :lol:

Well done to Parkway for matchin Argyle's 5K a week professionals all over the pitch. The youngsters in the side really impressed, Ryan Richards, Paul Heveron and another in mid field played really well and didn't seem phased by their opposition. That extra bit of pace, energy, luck and tidy finishing made the difference but Parkway played some neat attacking football at times and created some chances. Have to say I don't know where Lee Doel got his energy from but he never gave anything up and in my view was outstanding. I was thinkin of stayin home to watch England in HD! Made the right choice though, thorougly entertaining game.

Well done to Parkway for matchin Argyle's 5K a week professionals all over the pitch. The youngsters in the side really impressed, Ryan Richards, Paul Heveron and another in mid field played really well and didn't seem phased by their opposition. That extra bit of pace, energy, luck and tidy finishing made the difference but Parkway played some neat attacking football at times and created some chances. Have to say I don't know where Lee Doel got his energy from but he never gave anything up and in my view was outstanding. I was thinkin of stayin home to watch England in HD! Made the right choice though, thorougly entertaining game.

70% of Argyles Youth Squad will end up playing in this league anyway !

Well done to Parkway ...Sounds like they gave `em a real run for their money. :clapper: