Cornwall Football Forum

Foxhole's new manager

Foxhole AFC wish to announce that their first team manager Glyn Rowett has stepped down. The club expresses its thanks for the efforts of Mr Rowett. Foxhole AFC now invites applications for the role of first team manager to the chairman, Mr Chris Allen, on 01726 891827. Until a successor to Mr Rowett can be appointed, Bradley Ralph has kindly agreed to the role of caretaker manager. He can be contacted on 07752124254.

tony mac i can class as a good friend and he will serve foxhole well , top bloke macca so i personally wish him every success at foxhole , i had a season there my self under wetts and i know what a good close club it is , iv played with tony for many a season and the only advice i can give is dont ever and i mean ever let him take a penalty the last one he took at st dennis is still heading towards sticker lol , all the best mate and always on the phone for you metts,

Big Tone is a leg! Great guy. Hope he does really well! Tony how are you gone divide your time between dragging foxhole from the doldrums and attempting to teach all these northern rangatangs how to surf!!?? Up O2!!!! Siiiiiiiiiiic

P.S. Gooders loves you!