Cornwall Football Forum

Ground Regulations Clarification

Can someone please put this matter to bed please...........

At what stage will clubs without the correct facilities to be in the SWPL prem get demoted?

Plus which teams are in danger of this happening to them , I returned from Ivybridge last week and they must be one of the clubs that are in danger of losing their league status..

Of course I am aware that AFC st Austell dont have floodlights, but these will be up by next season

Money Man

At what stage will clubs without the correct facilities to be in the SWPL prem get demoted?

Plus which teams are in danger of this happening to them , I returned from Ivybridge last week and they must be one of the clubs that are in danger of losing their league status..

Of course I am aware that AFC st Austell dont have floodlights, but these will be up by next season

Money Man

Not 100% sure but a recent article in the Buckland program seemed to suggest that this season will see the bottom two clubs with facilties that do not come up to scratch get relegated.

Will this therefore effect the promotion of clubs who maybe do not have facilties being promoted from the East and West divisions ?

As for Ivybridge I think they are about to play their last game at Erme Valley as the builders move in to complete the works ready for next season ?

Maybe you would be better posting this on the SWPL forum, I am sure Phil Hiscox would clear it all up ?

Money Man

If you were at the game last week......... Why did you not just ask a rep from Ivybridge? You would have also seen the ground work that has been started to bring the ground up to the required standard.

Money Man

I wish someone would put you to bed! Zzzzzzzzzz......

CrApPy , Dont start with me it wasnt my decision that you are dropped for tomorrows game at Dartmouth ........ OH ok it was.... it was based on you being a bit backward and the fact that you are probably the most overated player in Cornwall.... More clubs than Nanks... the only difference is that you get bombed due to your bad attitude and lack of support for your club......... Believe me if someone on here offers him an extra £5 he will be on his way, but remember if you do offer him this he will only bring drunkness and bad attitude to your club...... :SM_carton: :SM_carton: :SM_carton: :SM_carton: :SM_carton: :SM_carton: