Cornwall Football Forum

St Blazey v Bemerton Heath Harlequins - OFF

This Saturday's FA Vase match is showing as rescheduled for 11th December on the SWPL website, with the Cornwall Senior Cup tie against Snozzle being pushed back to 18th December.

Consequently the league match at Dartmouth is now scheduled for 13th April (midweek)

The most annoying thing about this is I will be away on the 18th!

This Saturday's FA Vase match is showing as rescheduled for 11th December on the SWPL website, with the Cornwall Senior Cup tie against Snozzle being pushed back to 18th December.

Consequently the league match at Dartmouth is now scheduled for 13th April (midweek)

i didn't read it as off dan just the dates if it's off

same for other teams but weds night not sat

http://www.swpleague.co.uk/Cups

Apparently its not postponed because of conditions at Blaise Park.

The Bemerton club have had permission from the F A not to travel because of snow in Salisbury !!

Probably too late to reinstate A F C St.Austell for C.Senior Cup on Saturday?

Apparently its not postponed because of conditions at Blaise Park.

The Bemerton club have had permission from the F A not to travel because of snow in Salisbury !!

Probably too late to reinstate A F C St.Austell for C.Senior Cup on Saturday?

My understanding is that thepitch will not be fit for play this weekend.

I was down the club on wednesday night and the pitch was frozen solid. The water has gone but only under the surface which has now frozen. Its gona have to warm up quite a bit if its gona be ready for next saturday!! The back log of fixtures keeps growing. Ample mid weekers next year!! :D

Good news (sorry Blazey boys) - couldn't make original Senior Cup Friday night date nor rearranged Sat 11th but can do Sat 18th. Two proper games again Blazey in just over a week....up the Lillywhites!!

IT wont be a good xmas in Blazey ........ 2 defeats in 2 weeks if all goes to plan , but as you no Tony we seem to struggle aginst the lesser sides.. :unsure:

Regards

Money Man

Strange comments - I don't know any St Austell fans in St Blazey.

However, I'm sure the hoards of St Blazey fans in St Austell (such as myself) and the Clay Country will be rejoicing come Boxing Day.

Don't be so pesimistic about your chances - they will both be close matches.

Hoards of St Blazey fans........... ok aprox 5 , :yahoo:

Dan the record attendance for a Peninsula Match is 737 Newquay v Godolphin........ Do you think we could beat that in the league game at Poltair on the 27th ... Over a thousand would be nice :clapper: :clapper:

However, I'm sure the hoards of St Blazey fans in St Austell (such as myself) and the Clay Country will be rejoicing come Boxing Day.

Dan the record attendance for a Peninsula Match is 737 Newquay v Godolphin........ Do you think we could beat that in the league game at Poltair on the 27th ... Over a thousand would be nice :clapper: :clapper:

Sadly mate, not a chance these days. Even Bideford v Barnstaple don't manage that anymore, and that's probably the biggest non-league derby in the south west.

I think it will be around the 250-300 mark, popping up to 400 if the weather is nice.

You will be surprised we had over 400 agaist Foxhole last year

Moneu Man

Sadly mate, not a chance these days. Even Bideford v Barnstaple don't manage that anymore, and that's probably the biggest non-league derby in the south west.

I think it will be around the 250-300 mark, popping up to 400 if the weather is nice.

Dan, I think you maybe surprised. A lot of local interest after the two clubs havnt met for ages and its building up to a couple good matches for sure. I think we could easily clear 500 fans and possibly alot more.

Dont be to confident that the game will even go ahead on the 18th. We need a big change in the weather between now and then!!

Up the Blazey. :drink: