Cornwall Football Forum

SENIOR CUP DRAW

I have it on good authority that the draw for the Senior cup HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE behind closed doors and we (Helston) have been drawn against Saltash at home....

If this is true then its shocking. All because the county officials do not want to meet up again. The draw will be announced on thursday night so watch this space.

I feel though making this post might force a draw to be made again. But I STATE AGAIN I HAVE THIS ON A VERY GOOD AUTHORITY. Lets see what happens!!

tut tut

I have it on good authority that the draw for the Senior cup HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE behind closed doors and we (Helston) have been drawn against Saltash at home....

If this is true then its shocking. All because the county officials do not want to meet up again. The draw will be announced on thursday night so watch this space.

I feel though making this post might force a draw to be made again. But I STATE AGAIN I HAVE THIS ON A VERY GOOD AUTHORITY. Lets see what happens!!

tut tut

Are you saying the CCFA are as bent as Fifa,whatever next? :rolleyes: :ninja:

It would be good PR for CCFA to actually conduct the draw in public, perhaps restore some confidence in them ?

I'm sure that one of the local indy radio stations would love to host the draw, Radio Rugby wouldn't know what to do as it involves round balls.

I think you'll find that BBC Radio Cornwall are the only ones to have ever featured a Senior Cup draw!

Porthleven vs Liskeard

Torpoint/Bodmin vs Perranporth

Camelford vs St.Blazey/St.Austell

Launceston/Penzance vs Newquay

Callington/Truro vs Falmouth Town

Edgcumbe/Polperro vs Penryn Athletic

Helston Athletic vs Saltash United

Godolphin Atlantic vs Sticker

Suprised to see St.Austell potentially drawn away for a change in this competition...

:drink:

Porthleven vs Liskeard

Torpoint/Bodmin vs Perranporth

Camelford vs St.Blazey/St.Austell

Launceston/Penzance vs Newquay

Callington/Truro vs Falmouth Town

Edgcumbe/Polperro vs Penryn Athletic

Helston Athletic vs Saltash United

Godolphin Atlantic vs Sticker

Suprised to see St.Austell potentially drawn away for a change in this competition...

:drink:

All games scheduled for Saturday 22nd January 2011 with the exception -

Torpoint/Bodmin v Perranporth which should follow on to the next Saturday 29th.January because of F A Vase committments.

Also the Camelford v St.Blazey/St.Austell may follow suit if St.Blazey progress in the Vase and then win over St.Austell