Cornwall Football Forum

2011 Predictions

Just a few predictions for 2011 that i think may happen.

Wadebridge to be relegated - Fact

Buckland to win the league and not accept promotion too Western league- Fact

AFC St Austell Finish Top 8 and install new floodlights and another seated stand.

Newquay fail to win promotion again, Congratulations Camelford .

Hooper and Lafferty to leave St Blazey - Fact

Just a few to get you started.......

Regards

Money Man

Being Pedantic, not sure that predictions can be facts!

However, nice to see you stirring things up a bit MM....this forums been a bit quiet recently.

Good to be back Tony

Its been very quiet indeed hasnt it.

I have thought of another 2011 prediction that I missed- Sticker FC to be promoted to swpl west division.

Money Man

Do you have any predictions Tony

I predict that I'll be lucky to see more than one StAustell game this month (due to work) and that will probably be the only game we lose.

I agree that Newquay will probably miss out on promotion again - a shame for the league as a whole really as it's a town and club with a history which should be in the premier division. The West title will be very tight though with Camelford doing just it perhaps.

I predict most of the young lads enticed to Truro will be gone by May having not been paid what they were promised!

I also predict a very tight battle for the premier title with maybe Bodmin just pipping Buckland...who won't half be mad about having been stuffed at Poltair!

Happy 2011!!

I predict a lot of issues of programmes in a short space of time again!!

Torpoint have only played 16 games this season in the league and have another 22 to go and half our at home.

We also have five, yes five games at home in about two and half weeks, so I will be very busy doing the programme for Torpoint Athletic, which I am looking forward to, as I love to good challange. :clapper:

But I won't predict where we are going to finish in the league cos I don't want to put any of our lads under any pressure. :ninja:

you obviously havent seen the interview with rafa benitez when he was stating that everything was "FACT" and not "MIND GAMES"

rafa otherwise known as the spanish waiter

not saying you looked like him money man

Thank you

Mind Games is not my style , Fact is that a number of those predictions will come true .....

Kind Regards

Money Man

Oh yes one more prediction - St Austell will finish above St Blazey this season - Fact Fact Fact , But to be honest very best of luck to St Blazey in the Vase on Saturday from all at AFC St Austell