Cornwall Football Forum

AFC St Austell - Sponsors Evening

To all supporters, sponsors and potential new sponsors of AFC St Austell.

In the first week in March 2011 date to be confirme .... AFC St Austell will be holding a Sponsors evening.

Details Below..

Money Man

I would like to invite you to our first annual Sponsors evening. The aim of the night is to give you an insight into how this wonderful club want to move on and how you the sponsor can help. It is also a chance for us to say a very big thank you to all our current sponsors.

Please come along and see how far this club has come and sample the surroundings and the wonderful newly refurbished Lillywhites Lounge. There is a fine selection of Beers, Lager and wine available and a Buffet. A complimentary glass of wine is available as you arrive. I really hope you can make it, please read on to see what sort of club you will be supporting.

This is exciting times for AFC St Austell, We are playing in Step 6 for the first time after our promotion last season and our ever impressive 2nd team is bombarding its way through the Duchy league with 3 consecutive league wins. Together with a Senior Cup win in 2009 these are unprecedented times for AFC St Austell.

Those of you who were here supporting St Austell only 3 years ago, I am sure you would not believe the transformation of this wonderful club.

When I came on board as commercial manager this club was going no where fast , we had a pitiful amount of sponsors , an ave attendance of about 30 and a club house and ground that was not far short of derelict and a bank balance that would probably only look ok if you were the administrator at Portsmouth. THIS IS ALL FACT.

However with the hard work of a fantastic committee and some unbelievable support from sponsors we are very close to being Cornwall’s premier club.

We currently have over 100 local businesses backing us ,we have the 2nd largest ave attendance in the league currently 153 per game, a completely refurbished stand and clubhouse(The Lilywhites lounge) plus new security fencing ,football perimeter, new Premier league standard box goals and a pitch that is looking fantastic. Not to mention a football programme that wouldn't look out of place in the football league. This has all happened in 2.5 years,

ANYWAY…. MOVING ON “I KNOW WHAT YOU’RE SAYING WHAT POSSIBLY MORE CAN WE DO”

Well a hell of a lot more….. This club believe me is not going to stay still. This is where we really need your help.

On the evening I will talk about the advertising opportunities for you to look at, our packages are designed to suit all budgets and to help you maximise your business potential, all sponsorship is tax deductible. We are attracting more support for our on field and off field activities which means more potential customers for your company.

Well done from a St Austell boy born and bred (although my blood runs green and black), it's excellent to see a club in the local area moving in the right direction. I'm sure we all have a lot to learn from you.

When are the floodlights going up? Surely that's th next important step.

Dan thank you for your comments

Flood lights ... all tenders are in and are awaiting confirmation from football foundation etc on which contractor to use.. all positive though .. without a shadow of doubt we will have evening games this year...

Money Man