Torpoint's next Vase opponents

Quarter final. Away to Poole Town

March 5th

The full quarter final draw is

Poole Town v Torpoint Athletic

Coalville Town v Leiston

Kings Lynn Town v Rye Uniyed

Dunston UTS v Whitley Bay

massive congratulations on torpoints achievement, browsing the Poole website it seems they are very happy at the draw, they seem to be well supported with an average league attendance of around 230, crowd at there game on saturday was nearly 700 so hopefully torpoint take plenty of fans up with them. Good luck in the next round, nice to see a team from the peninsular league doing so well in a national competition

Good luck to Torpoint. If they had to play away, Poole is the best option as it is the shortest journey, rather than going up to the North East. Living in the Midlands I went to the game at Bloxwich, I was impressed with their bottle to come back from 2 down in the last 15 minutes, this level of determination hopefully should enable them to go all the way and emulate Truro's achievement in 2007.

:( Watched Poole play Winchester at the start of the season. They are a very good side to say the least! Was hoping Torpoint would'nt draw them to be honest. Well supported club,there will definately be a four figure crowd for the game easily i would imagine. The ground is very much like the Mill,open on three sides with a decent sized stand near the road. Big pitch too which will suit the pace torpoint have but unfortunately they,ve got a few lively players as well.Two monster centre halves,quality midfield and a couple great finishers,especially the lad Smith is one to watch. Maybe the full backs might be worth getting at if there is a slight weakness? Im sure Duds and Ricky will be checking them out for themselves but it would be a great achievement to come through this one i think. Was chatting to a few of their supporters and they took an understrength team to Bodmin in the early rounds and still won 4-1? All on the day though!!! Good luck Torpoint!!! :c:

• 2 weeks later...

:( Watched Poole play Winchester at the start of the season. They are a very good side to say the least! Was hoping Torpoint would'nt draw them to be honest. Well supported club,there will definately be a four figure crowd for the game easily i would imagine. The ground is very much like the Mill,open on three sides with a decent sized stand near the road. Big pitch too which will suit the pace torpoint have but unfortunately they,ve got a few lively players as well.Two monster centre halves,quality midfield and a couple great finishers,especially the lad Smith is one to watch. Maybe the full backs might be worth getting at if there is a slight weakness? Im sure Duds and Ricky will be checking them out for themselves but it would be a great achievement to come through this one i think. Was chatting to a few of their supporters and they took an understrength team to Bodmin in the early rounds and still won 4-1? All on the day though!!! Good luck Torpoint!!! :c:

Looks like someone has done their homework and to be fair to Bodmin, I don't think the team we put out that day was weak. I don't know if there is a separate Torpoint Fans forum but all are welcome on Poole's forum at www.samspud.proboards.com.

You have to register and it can take up to 24 hours to be approved but you'll find us a friendly bunch.

We have just launched a new Clubshop online and have produced some limited edition Poole Town vs Torpoint Atheltic badges. You can buy them online at www.poolebaymedia.co.uk/pooletownfc for collection on the day or reserve one on the forum. Their are 4 styles and one has nearly sold out.

Look forward to seeing some of you on our forum and on there I am JohnA.