Cornwall Football Forum

Title Challenge

I was watching my local team dartmouth play league leaders buckland over the weekend infront of a very good crowd of around 400 approx tho because I did not have my glasses on, I'm sorry for that. I cannot help but to mention how poor buckland were especially the front two I think there called pynch and tooth these two eggs didn't look interested.. However they have scored a few this season and seem to be driving an average side to the title. Indiviaully though we still had the best player on the park in dan griffis he reminds me of a young john salako.on the bright side dartmouths programme was very entertaining so ricky borris eat your heart out u thumb!!

Well kev skeet if you say Buckland are poor and they still beat your team, your team must be very poor. You may have had the best individual player on the pitch, but unfortunately footy is a team game.

In order to win championships top teams sometimes grind out results and snatch all 3 points, Man utd have done that all season!!

Yea they must be doing something right else they would not be top but all I am saying is I expected a bit more from them and pynch and tooth..just have seen a couple other teams come to dartmouth who are challenging and have impressed me and kept the ball on the floor..

Edited by Richard Chown
Comment could cause offenisve

Isn't it about time this PILLOCK (Trev Street - as if that's his real name) was booted off here! What a tool! I can't wait to go to Dartmouth But I can't believe that this is the type of supporter they have to put up with. Village idiot springs to mind.

To all you eggs out there I am freely speaking my mind as this is a forum and a free world then I am allowed to say that buckland did not impress me ur just all acting like scared fragile geeks and I will be at dartmouth as I am every home game and will be willing to sit down and talk to you about football I will be the one up the bar with the skin head and tattoos..

To all you eggs out there I am freely speaking my mind as this is a forum and a free world then I am allowed to say that buckland did not impress me ur just all acting like scared fragile geeks and I will be at dartmouth as I am every home game and will be willing to sit down and talk to you about football I will be the one up the bar with the skin head and tattoos..

kev street will u be at the dartmouth marines game on sat?

I am only expressing my thoughts on what was originally the game on saturday and its just got out of hand.. And yea wicky tringer I will be there on sat will you?

i will be there supporting the marines. i wud like 2 think we play attractive football so maybe u will see another side do well against a poor outfit from dartmouth. and by the way "skin head and tattoos" i wud think twice bout coming 2 endurance park wiv that bully boy attitude sunshine :angry2:

Dan blazey

needs to chill the hell out trev street is a legend highly funny and should respected for his views

everyone has to lots of boring stuff to read from you but no body tells u to get off u egg

keep your opions comin trev

Hi eggs, I am going to inform you all that I have been issued 1 of 3 warnings for my apparent abusive behaviour! So to keep trev street on this forum you must vote for me if one of my many posts amuse you which I'm sure they do apart from dan snozzle. But don't worry all you fans out there I aint leaving this forum any time soon, cheers u eggamaniacs..

Back to the original post elburton have as much chance as the darts

I'm sorry to here that trev

it's a shame I have enjoyed your sense of humour

recently!

It's nice to see that in the current climate of doom and gloom

u still have a sense of humour and people should lighten up!

And enjoy the banter it's Wat football is about

I vote u stay good luck

Yea thanks for ur support and I hope there is more to come from u bazzer and kanks and also spidersy. As I have said before I am expressing my opinions which I am allowed as does everyone else including clown and beacon so I am sorry if u find me offensive I do not mean to come across that I am just an honest bloke lugging away in the world and just want to be heard..I don't think its fair that dan snozzle keeps having ago at me just because he wants to be an administrator aswell but has not got the GCSEs to be able to.unlucky egg face..

I personally see this trev street character as some one refreshing for the forum! At the end of the day football is about having fun and a laugh (banter)! Theres nothing wrong with having abit of banter if you dont wana deal with it then dont read it! However, i do agree with trevs opinion that there certain people on this forum who are throffing at the yolk to get there hands on being an administrator! And i thinks its sad but because i dont enjoy it i dont comment maybe other people should do that same! This has been an excellent year for cornish football so lets just enjoy it and not get carried away with power!

There once was a trev called street,

He gave many eggs a beat,

Hes big n bold n has a tan,

Many tattoos appear on this man,

I think he should stay,

N maybe one or two others should go away,

So give him ur vote,

On a lighter note....

Hes one of the dartmouth crew,

Im gonna make like an egg in a shoe,

AND SCRAMBLE

Looking through the up and coming fixtures, if Buckland are going to retain their title then the up and coming weeks will prove to be decisive. With Blazey, Bodmin, Falmouth and st Austell all coming soon I don't think they will be able to hold their nerve and point will be dropped, allowing Torpoint and Bodmin to chase. This year I can really see it coming down to the last weekend of the season. With maybe a shock title win for the youthful Torpoint? Although given bodmins experience and title winning side they are surely favourites. Anythin can happen on the day.

Yours truly.

P.s- where's trev street gone? Missing the banter.

Trev street never leaves the forum! He is the guardian angle of this site and shall be forever more.I agree buckland have got tough games coming up and surprise package torpoint are still in with a shout as are bodmin and the darts..don't worry eggamaniacs sometimes to be the best on this forum u have to get some recovery time but trev will always be here through thick and thin, this could basically be called the trev street forum as I have already got a bigger fan base than dan snozzle getting emails on bookface and witter and spacemy.. I am trev street! See you all soon eggs

Looking through the up and coming fixtures, if Buckland are going to retain their title then the up and coming weeks will prove to be decisive. With Blazey, Bodmin, Falmouth and st Austell all coming soon I don't think they will be able to hold their nerve and point will be dropped, allowing Torpoint and Bodmin to chase. This year I can really see it coming down to the last weekend of the season. With maybe a shock title win for the youthful Torpoint? Although given bodmins experience and title winning side they are surely favourites. Anythin can happen on the day.

Yours truly.

P.s- where's trev street gone? Missing the banter.

Buckland have the points in the bag already which are better than games in hand Buckland HAVE to be favorites for the league.