Cornwall Football Forum

Cup fixtures, 22/23 Feb

Parkway 3 Saltash 0

No real complaints about the result. Parkway finished their chances, and Saltash never really managed to get out of first gear.

However i do have a complaint about the horrendous challenge on Toby Clark by Parkway's resident thug Glyn Hobbs which resulted in Toby being stretchered off and taken off to hospital. As i have said before Hobbs has got all the talent in the world, but he has a real nasty streak when he sees the red mist. How the ref only gave a yellow is beyond me. Gd luck to Ivybridge or Buckland.

PLYMOUTH PARKWAY 4 SALTASH UNITED 0

Just returned home after watching the match tonight. Cannot really moan about the result, as Plymouth Parkway were far more clinical in attack.

Very sad to see Toby Clark carried off after a vicious tackle from Glynn Hobbs. Whilst Hobbs is a talented footballer, it is such a pity that he so often demonstrates the unsavourary side of his character. I guess I need not say anymore, as his reputation goes before him.

Hope Tobys injury in not too severe.

Just returned home after watching the match tonight. Cannot really moan about the result, as Plymouth Parkway were far more clinical in attack.

Very sad to see Toby Clark carried off after a vicious tackle from Glynn Hobbs. Whilst Hobbs is a talented footballer, it is such a pity that he so often demonstrates the unsavourary side of his character. I guess I need not say anymore, as his reputation goes before him.

id love you to go up to glynn and say that

After watching Glynn Hobbs spit at and headbutt(gattuso style) Gavin Coulton and then go two footed on Toby Clark, the only thing I can say is that the Ref looked intimidated and I don't think he would have ever sent him off.

Parkways two centre backs looked and sounded ashamed of what Hobbs had done and good on them, if Gez had any real balls he should have taken Hobbs off himself.

Parkway deserved winners after Saltash looked short of confidence.

Man of the Match had to be Shane Krac....sometimes gets led astray by Hobbs but covered every blade of grass and defo the sort of player that Saltash are missing

So what are you suggesting MR CORNWALL?

Mr Cornwall, your comment does nothing to defend Glynn and only reinforces the fact that he is a thug,

Mr Cornwall, your comment does nothing to defend Glynn and only reinforces the fact that he is a thug,

Many people on this forum saying that the tackle was two footed it was not two footed ok it was slighty over the top but warranted no more than a yellow card which it recieved.