Exmouth Town v Teignmouth

Stoke Gabriel v Exeter Civil Service

Ottery St Mary v Liverton United

Galmpton Gents v Newton Abbot Spurs

Axminster Town v Bickleigh

Cornwall Senior Cup Quarter Final:

Saltash United v Falmouth Town

St Blazey 0-1 Buckland Athletic

Buckland had the best of the first half, St Blazey the best of the second (when Buckland scored the winning goal against the run of play). Not much between the sides and a draw would have just about done it.

Not sure what we have done to offend Buckland fans, because after the fantastic following they have brought in previous seasons, there can't have been more than 10 Buckland fans there today.

Crowd: around 180

Guest Rydon Ranger

Buckland had the best of the first half, St Blazey the best of the second (when Buckland scored the winning goal against the run of play). Not much between the sides and a draw would have just about done it.

Not sure what we have done to offend Buckland fans, because after the fantastic following they have brought in previous seasons, there can't have been more than 10 Buckland fans there today.

Dan, you hav'nt offended anyone my friend. Buckland Reserves had a massive local derby today and both teams are challenging for the South Devon Premier League title, a lot of the regular first team supporters were at that game today. You were just unlucky that the game was today. Sure that everyone will be back down next season. Unfortunately the reserves went down 2-1. :thumbsup:

CSWPL PREMIER DIVISION SAT FEB 26

---------------------------------------------------------------

#  Team               Pl   Wo   Dr   Lo   Gf   Ga   Dif  Pts

1  Buckland            27   23   1    3    98   31   67  70

2  Parkway             25   17   4    4    84   38   46  55

3  Bodmin              21   15   5    1    54   21   33  50

4  Falmouth            22   15   3    4    69   29   40  48

5  Torpoint            21   14   4    3    66   30   36  46

6  Penzance            27   13   4    10   56   54   2   43

7  Ivybridge           27   12   5    10   71   58   13  41

8  Saltash             24   11   5    8    59   36   23  38

9  Royal Mar           26   11   5    10   51   53  -2   38

10 St Austell          25   10   6    9    59   65  -6   36

11 Launceston          26   9    6    11   49   59  -10  33

12 St Blazey           21   8    6    7    43   34   9   30

13 Bovey               25   6    7    12   47   67  -20  25

14 Elburton            26   7    3    16   48   68  -20  24

15 Witheridge          25   7    3    15   45   69  -24  24

16 Liskeard            25   5    7    13   34   52  -18  22

17 Cullompton          26   6    4    16   43   99  -56  22

18 Tavistock           23   5    5    13   32   53  -21  20

19 Dartmouth           24   5    3    16   40   76  -36  18

20 Wadebridge          26   3    2    21   29   85  -56  11

Elburton Villa v Penzance - postponed

Liskeard Ath v Cullompton Rangers - postponed

Plymouth Parkway v Bovey Tracey - postponed

26/02/2011       Royal Mar          1 - 5    Dartmouth

26/02/2011       St Blazey          0 - 1    Buckland

Tavistock v Bodmin Town - postponed

26/02/2011       Torpoint           1 - 4    Ivybridge

Wadebridge Town v Launceston - postponed

Westinsure Cornwall Senior Cup quarter-finals

Saltash Utd v Falmouth Town - postponed

CSWPL  DIVISION ONE WEST SAT FEB 26th

1  VospersOV           21   11   6    4    49   26   23  39

2  Newquay             19   12   0    7    57   42   15  36

3  Plymstock           20   11   3    6    47   32   15  36

4  Penryn              20   10   5    5    55   32   23  35

5  Perranporth         20   10   3    7    39   30   9   33

6  Camelford           13   9    4    0    40   10   30  31

7  Godolphin           16   9    3    4    36   22   14  30

8  Dobwalls            22   7    8    7    38   34   4   29

9  Porthleven          18   7    7    4    32   27   5   28

10 Callington          13   8    1    4    36   25   11  25

11 Mousehole           21   5    4    12   32   53  -21  19

12 Foxhole             20   5    3    12   32   47  -15  18

13 Hayle               23   4    6    13   27   54  -27  18

14 Holsworthy          17   4    3    10   20   46  -26  15

15 Okehampton          15   3    2    10   25   41  -16  11

16 Truro               18   3    2    13   18   62  -44  11

Camelford v Porthleven - postponed

Holsworthy v Foxhole Stars - postponed

26/02/2011       Mousehole          2 - 2    VospersOV

26/02/2011       Okehampton         1 - 2    Godolphin

Penryn Ath v Callington Town - postponed

26/02/2011       Perranporth        1 - 1    Dobwalls

26/02/2011       Plymstock          0 - 3    Newquay

26/02/2011       Truro              2 - 2    Hayle

CSWPL  DIVISION ONE EAST SAT FEB 26th

1  Liverton            19   14   5    0    67   14   53  47

2  Appledore           22   12   4    6    39   28   11  40

3  Budleigh            19   12   3    4    48   20   28  39

4  Stoke               21   10   6    5    51   37   14  36

5  Galmpton            18   10   3    5    37   30   7   33

6  Teignmouth          19   9    5    5    38   30   8   32

7  ECivilS             23   8    6    9    30   50  -20  30

8  University          18   8    5    5    40   25   15  29

9  Exmouth             20   8    4    8    42   37   5   28

10 Tots&Darts          16   8    1    7    28   30  -2   25

11 NewtonSpurs         24   6    5    13   34   47  -13  23

12 Alphington          19   6    4    9    30   29   1   22

13 OtterySM            22   7    1    14   29   64  -35  22

14 Bickleigh           20   6    2    12   25   38  -13  20

15 Crediton            19   4    2    13   27   50  -23  14

16 Axminster           21   2    4    15   22   58  -36  10

26/02/2011       Appledore          1 - 2    Tots&Darts

26/02/2011       Axminster          1 - 1    Bickleigh

26/02/2011       Budleigh           3 - 1    Crediton

26/02/2011       Galmpton           3 - 1    NewtonSpurs

26/02/2011       OtterySM           0 - 5    Liverton

26/02/2011       Stoke              7 - 0    ECivilS

26/02/2011       Exmouth            2 - 3    Teignmouth

University of Exeter v Alphington - Postponed

All in all I though the result was the right one.

Buckland played Blazey off the park in the first half, although it was a much more even affair in the second .

Was it a penalty for handball in the dying minutes ? I didn't think so, accusations of us bringing the Ref with us where pure sour grapes, I though he had a great game who let the football flow.

On another note...

I like to sit down at football, and its one of my pet hates having to pay for the privilege to do so, but I also realise that clubs need to raise funds.

However what I am opposed to, is after having paid to sit in the stand, in the second half it becomes a free for all and in particular a group of youths no older than 13/14 on their BMX bikes gulping down cans of Cider !

The committee at SBFC need to sort it out.

Well done Bucks !!

Buckland played Blazey off the park in the first half, although it was a much more even affair in the second .

Was it a penalty for handball in the dying minutes ? I didn't think so, accusations of us bringing the Ref with us where pure sour grapes, I though he had a great game who let the football flow.

On another note...

I like to sit down at football, and its one of my pet hates having to pay for the privilege to do so, but I also realise that clubs need to raise funds.

However what I am opposed to, is after having paid to sit in the stand, in the second half it becomes a free for all and in particular a group of youths no older than 13/14 on their BMX bikes gulping down cans of Cider !

Well done Bucks !!

Did you ask them to move on? Or ask a member of the committee to have them moved? This isn't normally a problem, so the committee may not have been aware of it today. I agree with you that clubs a this level should not be charging to sit in the stand.

Well done Buckland. But you'll need to up the level in order to retain the title. I'm sure you're well aware of that.

On another note...

Well done Bucks !!

Did you ask them to move on? Or ask a member of the committee to have them moved? This isn't normally a problem, so the committee may not have been aware of it today. I agree with you that clubs a this level should not be charging to sit in the stand.

Well done Buckland. But you'll need to up the level in order to retain the title. I'm sure you're well aware of that.

Good to see you again Dan, and enjoyed the game and the pasties, sour note for me and my better half, damage to our vehicle, sure Paul will enlighten you!!!!!! :angry2:

Good to see you again SD. Thanks for making the trip down unlike most of Buckland's "fans" who apparently preferred to watch a match in the South Devon League!!

Sorry to hear about the car - hope it all gets sorted!

Cant see why fans is in commas..... unless YOU dont think they are fans for wanting to support the second team who are challenging for the title as you well know from the reply you had earlier or maybe you thought 1st v 12th was a better prospect!

sorry red dog but you were watching a different game to me yesterday....when you wake up in a more sober state this morning you will realize mousehole were not a poor side and the ref was not as bad as you made out...two things to learn from this is 1.don,t post on here when you have had a few because you come across as a rambling idiot and 2.don,t buy grapes in plymouth because they are VERY VERY SOUR!!!!

Good to see you again SD. Thanks for making the trip down unlike most of Buckland's "fans" who apparently preferred to watch a match in the South Devon League!!

Cant see why fans is in commas..... unless YOU dont think they are fans for wanting to support the second team who are challenging for the title as you well know from the reply you had earlier or maybe you thought 1st v 12th was a better prospect!

Don't make this into something it is not; I'm simply stating the fact that the support from Buckland was very poor yesterday. For the current champs and favourites to retain the title to only take 10 on the road is a pretty poor effort.

Full credit to the ones who did make the trip though.

Don't make this into something it is not; I'm simply stating the fact that the support from Buckland was very poor yesterday. For the current champs and favourites to retain the title to only take 10 on the road is a pretty poor effort.

Full credit to the ones who did make the trip though.

Dan many of us are supporters of the Club as a whole, and its not always possible to go to all the away fixtures for various reasons. I have stayed back and watched the 2nd team myself a few times this season. There was in fact 14 at the game yesterday which I agree is not what you have had in past season, but your attendance yesterday was quite healthy and Im sure you picked up some people from games that was called off. Good Luck for the rest of the season and in your cup tie with the Royal Marines this week :thumbsup:

Unlucky dan snozzle it seems the apparent mighty blazey who are going to be chasing top 4 lost tey another game! While the best and hardest team of top buys dominated the queens marines in a 5 goal thriller.. And yes I was there to witness it and was very dissappointed by the attendace from the marines but the darts took around 30 buys to that game.. Think were about to chase europe. Up the darts!!

sorry red dog but you were watching a different game to me yesterday....when you wake up in a more sober state this morning you will realize mousehole were not a poor side and the ref was not as bad as you made out...two things to learn from this is 1.don,t post on here when you have had a few because you come across as a rambling idiot and 2.don,t buy grapes in plymouth because they are VERY VERY SOUR!!!!

:glare: Yawn