Cornwall Football Forum

Torpoint Athletic vs Poole

Although once again Torpoint will be the underdogs going into the game, im sure Stuart dudley and the lads will give it their all and maybe, just maybe keep the Wembley dream alive? They have held the flag high not only for Cornwall but for the South West peninsula prem and im sure ill be joined by most of you, in wishing them all the best for Saturday.

Good Luck.

Yours truly

Guest Rydon Ranger

All the best to Stuart Dudley and everyone at Torpoint Athletic ahead of your Vase trip to Poole. It has been a tremendous achievement getting this far in the competition and you deserve to go all the way to Wembley. There has got to be a winner and there is no reason why it's not Torpoint. I am sure that all the teams in the CSWPL are routing for you and I for one will be eagerly awaiting to hear the result on Saturday.

Good luck from everyone at Buckland Athletic FC.

why do you always have to put a negative spin on everything coach kt , why cant you just wish the torpoint boys good luck is there any need to offer your '' over qualified'' opinion on the strength of there squad.

Not commented on the strength of their squad just personal view on the quality of Josh Grant and his value to their team, pretty much the same way that Cesc Fabregas, Robin van Persie and Theo Walcott will all be sorely missed by Arsenal if they miss the trip to Barcelona next week.

Just my opinion 'Over qualified' or otherwise.

Let's have a look back to your comments on 23rd Feb about Simon Westlake's appointment as first team manager at Elburton Villa...

''Its lucky Scott Bamford won Elburton so many points before westlake took over else they would be going down!! I fear for them next season!!''

For someone who's only made SIX posts on this forum, one of them being the one above it's a bit rich you coming on here talking about other people giving their opinions!!!!!!!

For anybody thinking of turning up at the Mill on Saturday, the match is actually...

Poole Town v Torpoint Athletic

I think this will be the end of the road for the Point, but anything can happen on the day.

All the best.

I'm sure everyone at St Blazey FC envy Torpoint's position and wish them every success in their endeavours.

For anybody thinking of turning up at the Mill on Saturday, the match is actually...

Poole Town v Torpoint Athletic

I think this will be the end of the road for the Point, but anything can happen on the day.

All the best.

I'm sure everyone at St Blazey FC envy Torpoint's position and wish them every success in their endeavours.

Nice one Harry, you have been awarded the understatement of the year!

You ain't bloody kidding!

Don't go getting jealous now dan snozzle.. Just because you are still a little bit bitter over torpoint beating st austell b team (blazey) on wednesday night don't mean u have to say its the end of the road for torpoint.

Wish u all the best stuart wudley and torpoint from all the hundreds and hundreds of darts fans and all the eggamaniacs out there.. Streety x

Down here in Darzet we are taking nothing for granted. We are well aware of the standard of the SWPL and know that many of your teams would do well at Step 5. We do not underestimate Torpoint as we did not underestimate Bodmin in the FA Cup.

We are looking forward to a great occasion however and win or lose, your fans and team will get a friendly reception here.

We like good football and it will be appreciated. If you want to know what Poole supporters are saying go to www.samspud.proboards.com

regards

secretdolphin AKA JohnA

DanBlazey.

Never have I heard such bitter words from anyone. If Blazey were in this position then you would be backing them 100% saying that you were confident that you would win. And now after hammering your lot on Wednesday night your biting into them sour grapes so hard its almost painful to read! Top was about wishing the lads good luck and not trying to dampen their spirits on what will be a fantastic day for Cornish football.

Yours truly

Scroll up - I wished Torpoint all the best.

Since St Blazey got knocked out, I have posted many messages wishing Torpoint all the best on this amazing run (you may have read the message in which I said I planned a trip to Wembley to support Torpoint in the final should they get that far).

I am a supporter of the SWPL and particularly Cornish football.

While I would rather it was my team (what football supporter wouldn't?) in Torpoint's place, I know that we have had our day at this stage of the competition and that day will come again.

Once again, all the very best to Torpoint tomorrow - do it for the SWPL, Cornish football, but most of all for Torpoint Athletic Football Club.

Goodluck once again to everyone involved, great acheivement to get this far, win lose or draw you've done the CSWPL proud, Poole are a good side when they're winning we had them on the ropes for 50 mins,

Remember go out there with nothing to lose you've already exceeded expectations

Best of luck to duds and the boys

Razzer

I am really looking forward to tomorrow!! After being Torpoint Athletic's programme editor for 10 seasons (this is my 10th), this has been my best season so far being involed with Torpoint Athletic.

So Good luck to Stuart Dudley for tomorrow and his gold and black army. The TAFC supporters will be there in force tomorrow with flags and banners and singing and chanting, being the 12th man!!!!!

Goodluck once again to everyone involved, great acheivement to get this far, win lose or draw you've done the CSWPL proud, Poole are a good side when they're winning we had them on the ropes for 50 mins,

Razzer

I am not sure who you support Razzer, maybe Bodmin, but the reason Poole win so many games is that they play for 90+ minutes. So its not the first half you have to worry about, it is the second and once we get ahead its like a steamroller.

That being said at this stage of the cup you have to play one of the best 8 teams at Step 5 or below. We will not take Torpoint lightly and we are up for cracking game, make a few friends and may the best team win.

Razzer

I am not sure who you support Razzer, maybe Bodmin, but the reason Poole win so many games is that they play for 90+ minutes. So its not the first half you have to worry about, it is the second and once we get ahead its like a steamroller.

That being said at this stage of the cup you have to play one of the best 8 teams at Step 5 or below. We will not take Torpoint lightly and we are up for cracking game, make a few friends and may the best team win.

well said

This has been a cracking adventure already

Met some friendly clubs and great people along the way.

May tomorrow be no different

Sounds like you are taking it like us. We have ever got this far before and if you beat us, fair play.

We are a friendly club but don't mess with Dylan our mascot. If you want a laugh watch the video of our last round match with Spennymoor where the mascots have a fight.

www.isstv.tv