Cornwall Football Forum

latest score

Guest sneakysneaky

heard bodmin are gettin turned over v st blazey , any truth in this rumour??

yeah was 4 1 to blazey , hopefully they will win , will shut terry huddy up wont it

Currently Bodmin 1, St Blazey 5.

And after Bodmin took the lead through Sam Matthews!

St Blazey's goals from - Zalick 2, Rundle, Reski 2

Tavistock leading Torpoint 2-0 too!

Bleedy hell, wouldnt of expected that! Bodmin are getting stuffed. Cheers Dave

Football....... funny old game :thumbsup:

Currently Bodmin 1, St Blazey 5.

And after Bodmin took the lead through Sam Matthews!

St Blazey's goals from - Zalick 2, Rundle, Reski 2

Tavistock leading Torpoint 2-0 too!

Bleedy hell, wouldnt of expected that! Bodmin are getting stuffed. Cheers Dave

Football....... funny old game :thumbsup:

Sure is! Credit has got to go to Hoops, Laffs and all the players. After everything thats gone on at St Blazey this season, getting to a cup final would be a fantastic achievment. Well done lads :thumbsup::clapper: :smiley20:

We're not a bad old side you know!

We've already threatened this kind of result twice against Bodmin this season, so many of us felt we were due a result like this.

I've not had any updates for a while so I'm assuming still 5-1.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to go and work in High Wycombe!

What a F##### result!!! :yahoo:

Bodmin 2 v 5 (FIVE) St Blazey. :yahoo:

The travelling faithfull gave the lads a huge cheer as they left the pitch. Well done to them. Fully desearved after whats been a bloody shocking season off the pitch. You have to hand it to Hoops and the players. Top class for sticking with it. Lets hope the summer sorts out the issues behind the scenes. Thats for another day.

Tonight the lads played 40 minutes of the best football of the season. One touch football and some real classy finishes. Bodmin had no answer. That kind of football has been there all season but tonight we put in such a strong period of play and just didnt give Bodmin a sniff. Reski with a quality chip and a good strike from the edge of the box. Higgy with great running setting up Zallick with two and Rundle with a great first touch and shot giving Miller in goal no chance.

On to the final now. Book your seats and fill the Trains to Newquay, Fill the coaches and make Newquay a sea of green. Weve missed our trips to Newquay. A proper non league ground and a great place for a cup final. :yahoo:

Maybe even the judge will come and support the Blazey!!!!! :D

Mayday........be there!!!! :yahoo:

LOOKS LIKE THE CUP ON ITS WAY BACK TO DEVON AGAIN

Hey come on, I know some people don't count crossing the Tamar as in Saltash being Cornwall but Blazeys a bit far for that theory.

Seriously though, well done Blazey I didn't expect you guys to win let alone score 5 v Bodmin.

We fancied our chances after the way weve played against them this season but tonight was something special.

Oh quick mention for the Liskeard groundsman. The pitch looked superb. Grass cut to perfection. Almost bowling green standard id imagine. No one could moan about playing on that surface. :thumbsup:

Bodmin 2 St.Blazey 5

Anyone got the teams and officials?

BODMIN: Miller, Morgan, Reed (Brokenshire, HT), Chambers, Simmonds, Swiggs, Colwell (Hodge 78), Matthews, O'Hagan, Luxton, Bartlett. SUBS NOT USED: Gilbert

ST BLAZEY: Blackler, Farrant, Hollow, Kemp, Ivers, Smith, Reski, Trott, Rundle, Zalik, Higman. SUBS: Hoyles, Cherill, Sabo

REFEREE: James Strout (Port Isaac) Doesnt say who the referee's officials were, sorry!

ATTENDENCE: 172

As a neutral I must say St Blazey were absolutely superb last night.

Having seen them last week at Tavistock and at Parkway I feared for the worst when Bodmin scored early on but St Blazey then completely played Bodmin off the park.

Bodmin fan "Uncle Albert" is very quiet today. What about the usual unfounded allegations of anti-Bodmin bias??