Cornwall Football Forum

Falmouth v Bodmin

Tonight at Bickland Park 7-30pm ko

FALMOUTH TOWN v BODMIN TOWN 5th. v 3rd.

Comfortably in 5th place Falmouth will have to maintain their recent 'gutsy' form to try and equal last seasons best ever 3rd spot.

Only two goals needed to break their CSWPL total of 87 (achieved 2008 and 2010)

3rd place Bodmin will win the CSWPL title for the 3rd time if they win their remaining games.

Bodmin have not scored a CSWPL goal at Bickland-previous results

2-0, 0-0, 1-0,

2-0, 0-0, 1-0,

The last time I read one of your quotes was "This will be the 4th.SWPL visit of Ivybridge and they have yet to record a win or even a goal at Bickland Park."

RESULT........

Falmouth 3 Ivybridge 4

Kiss of death!!!

2-0, 0-0, 1-0,

The last time I read one of your quotes was "This will be the 4th.SWPL visit of Ivybridge and they have yet to record a win or even a goal at Bickland Park."

RESULT........

Falmouth 3 Ivybridge 4

Kiss of death!!!

Let's hope so!!

The Villains,

What has Ivybridge to do with tonights Game, Past History

This may upset you but Falmouth won 2- 1

hard fought game ref was poor second have, same old story both sides had their chances falmouth more, if they had been put away it could have been at least 4-1,

Hammers :c::yahoo: :c:

It was a bloody good game, highlight being the dressing down on the pitch by Gilbert at the final whistle to a very down beat squad of Players!!

Must say there must be 2 Liam Eddys as tonight's was alot different to the one I saw in the Combo Cup Semi on Sunday

Well played Falmouth Town

The Villains,

What has Ivybridge to do with tonights Game, Past History

This may upset you but Falmouth won 2- 1

hard fought game ref was poor second have, same old story both sides had their chances falmouth more, if they had been put away it could have been at least 4-1,

Hammers :c::yahoo::c:

hammers

why should it upset me, never lost any sleep over a football result.

its was the RESULT not the TEAM, new history made now........... they scored!!

Bodmin have been quietly sneaking up the league this season and i think it would be well justified if they do go on to win the title. Please correct me if im wrong but havent they only lost one game all season ;)

or you could say.......Buckland have been sat comfortably at the top of the table all season and will be well justified if they go on to win the league. Please correct me if I am wrong, but haven't they got more points and a better goal difference ;)

Heard Drummond had first goal and Liam Eddy had the winner? thumbsup.gif

Just read the match report on the Town website it says Matt Drummomd 2 -can some one confirm ?

Bodmin have now scored their first CSWPL goal at Bickland Park and Falmouth have netted 88 CSWPL goals this season which betters their previous best of 87.

Ended Bodmins 21 CSWP League match run but they do have a daunting 42 unbeaten at Priory Park in the League

Bodmin have been quietly sneaking up the league this season and i think it would be well justified if they do go on to win the title. Please correct me if im wrong but havent they only lost one game all season ;)

or you could say.......Buckland have been sat comfortably at the top of the table all season and will be well justified if they go on to win the league. Please correct me if I am wrong, but haven't they got more points and a better goal difference ;)

Well I guess u could say that but haven't they played more games?! Nice to have another exciting finish to a swpl season once again

Heard Drummond had first goal and Liam Eddy had the winner?

Just read the match report on the Town website it says Matt Drummomd 2 -can some one confirm ?

Bodmin have now scored their first CSWPL goal at Bickland Park and Falmouth have netted 88 CSWPL goals this season which better their previous best of 87.

It looked like Liam Eddy to me!

Bodmin have now scored their first CSWPL goal at Bickland Park and Falmouth have netted 88 CSWPL goals this season which better their previous best of 87.

Mike Liam Eddy did get the second Goal I was right behind the goal when he scored, great effort by Liam,

:c: :c:

Mike just read the Town report on the Bodmin Match, Drummond did head the ball from the corner end of the goal, but Liam rose hight to direct it into the goal, or it would not have gone in,

Hammers :c: