Cornwall Football Forum

Massey's Mutterings - April 6th 2011

"A brave decision if you believe everything about me coming out of my former employers down the road!"

Steve Massey

To be fair, nobody mentions you anymore. You got a couple of mentions last night when we played your new club, but that was more to do with the fact you failed to show up.

A number of people even wanted to say hello to you, because they have no bad feelings towards you.......despite what you appear to think.

You maybe should move on now Steve, we have. I and many more at The Heath wish you very well for the future, we would feel that hopefully you can get over your hang up with us......and in time pop in for a drink.

Once more, I wish you well and hope you can help Bovey stay up. I met a number of their officials last evening, and they were very nice people indeed.

Lee

To be fair, nobody mentions you anymore. You got a couple of mentions last night when we played your new club.

Lee

Work that one out then!! :wacko:

Well spotted that man....

You must be so proud!

What is your last line quoting.........

If you think......... :yahoo:

I think we all get the gist of what kawolski is saying. Should Steve be using his mutterings to constantly have a swipe at Buckland Athletic and/or those people who represent the club. As his mutterings take in the whole of Devon & Cornwall, could he not move away from the constant headlines about Buckland Bodmin falmouth & Truro.

I hope that Steve has a huge input into the remaining games for Bovey Tracey and helps them retain premier status. A little over 3 years ago they had a pitch and 2 portacabins. They have a great set up now and have worked very very hard to welcome all clubs to their ground and for people to walk away pleased with what they have seen. :clapper: