1st team coach. we at hayle are delighted with these aditions

to a improving young team.so good luck lads :smiley20:

also we would like to thank everyone who watched the county

finals at trevassack park on monday, for making it a day to

remember.all fans behaved well and the club house rang with

singing from the st austell crew. great day all round. :c:

also i would like to thank dawn and the ccfa for the giving

us the opportunity .

I would also like to welcome ex Illogan manager Steve Roscoe to Hayle FC, Steve will bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the club, I was also delighted that Dennis Annear will be taking up the role as 1st Team coach. Even though the season has been a challenging one, we are thrilled with Steve and Dennis joining the management team for the 2011/12 season.

The club represented themselves very well on Monday and we were very proud of our achievements, we hope the represented teams who played in the finals felt that they were accomadated to all their needs and had an enjoyable day.

Anthony Reynolds

Hayle FC

Good luck to Hayle. We didn't get the result we wanted but I think the St.Austell supporters "enjoyed" their day out and spent a few quid more than the almost invisible Bodmin supporters and players!!! :drink: The pitch looked a credit - best of luck next season.

i would like to welcome steve roscoe to hayle. he has joined a very progressive club that is going places it will take time but with the enthusiasm of tony reynolds and help from a very enthusiastic commitee and membership i am sure we are starting on a road to better things. GOOD LUCK YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY SUPPORT.