Cornwall Football Forum

Saltash United, any news on signings?

Have been keeping a constant look on both this site and on the Saltash United website, but yet to read any news on who has signed for "the ashes".

I read in the local Independant that the players signing from Torpoint Athletic have had a change of minds and returned to the club, so lokks like no new signings yet.

So does anyone have any news on possible or definate signings for "the ashes"?

Have been keeping a constant look on both site site and on the Saltash United website, but yet to read any news on who has signed for "the ashes".

I read in the local Independant that the players signing from Torpoint Athletic have had a change of minds and returned to the club, so lokks like no new signings yet.

sum 1s ass is twitching!!!! :blink: just face it pastyman no 1 wants 2 play 4 the ashes they are a mid table side

Have been keeping a constant look on both site site and on the Saltash United website, but yet to read any news on who has signed for "the ashes".

sum 1s ass is twitching!!!! :blink: just face it pastyman no 1 wants 2 play 4 the ashes they are a mid table side

Ok Uncle Fester,please tell me, who has their "ass twitching"?

"the ashes" are not a mid-table side, they finished 6th.

The addition of Stuart Dudley to the management team at Saltash could well put a very different slant on the way they play. So i expect "the ashes" to be within the top 4 next season.

The addition of Stuart Dudley to the management team at Saltash could well put a very different slant on the way they play. So i expect "the ashes" to be within the top 4 next season.

ha ur ass is firing out buttons sunshine constantly posting asking who saltash have signed. the reason thay aint signed no 1 is cus no 1 wants 2 play for a side and then have their money cut halfway through the season wen the club havent reached their "level of expectation" plus no 1 wants 2 join a poor side. my personal view is that this is a backward step for stuart dudley.

ha ur ass is firing out buttons sunshine constantly posting asking who saltash have signed. the reason thay aint signed no 1 is cus no 1 wants 2 play for a side and then have their money cut halfway through the season wen the club havent reached their "level of expectation" plus no 1 wants 2 join a poor side. my personal view is that this is a backward step for stuart dudley.

No buttons being fired here FESTER.

To state that i have constantly made post on here asking who Saltash have signed is a little wide of the mark. I have not counted the number of posts I have made, but it must only be a handful.

You are obviously not firing buttons from your ass, but talking from it. The reason for the mid-season pay cut was due to an internal matter within the club, not due to failure to reach their "level of expectation".

To call Saltash United a poor side is a little unfair, as there some talented players within the squad.

Incidentally FESTER, have you got a gripe against Saltash United?

• 2 months later...