Cornwall Football Forum

Penryn ath 1sts

With the signings penryn have made so far they surely look like hot favourites for the league, what are people's views

Who are Penryns signings so far? With the players that Newquay have bought in, surely they are "hot" favourites for the league..............? :huh:

Newquay for me !!!! not hot favourites but will be the team to beat !!!

Will be a good league this season.

I agree Chappers, theres guna be alot more teams challenging this season than there was last! Newquay being favourites for me but the likes of Godolphin, Callington, Truro City, Helston, St Dennis, Penryn, Porthleven and Vospers all going to be up around there. I also hear that Phil Lowry is not playing at Godolphin this coming season as he has moved away, any truth in this? If so thats a MASSIVE loss for Godolphin, quality player!

With the signings penryn have made so far they surely look like hot favourites for the league, what are people's views

Who are Penryns signings so far? With the players that Newquay have bought in, surely they are "hot" favourites for the league..............? :huh:

Six new signings: Trevaskis, Liam Street, Tom Whipp, Wendron pair James Daniel and Adam Barnicoat and Falmouth Albion’s Stephen Owen + they have kept Dale Band as well.

http://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/sport/9151252.Andy_Parry_signs_six_new_players_for_Penryn_FC/?ref=mmssp

Have heard alan parry has made young danny richardson captain for the season. Alan was quoted as saying dan has stacks of experience from his years at truro and penzance and is the man to lead penryn to glory. Rumours down the docks is that dan is getting a £10 captain bonus which the rest of the squad arent happy about.

Have heard alan parry has made young danny richardson captain for the season. Alan was quoted as saying dan has stacks of experience from his years at truro and penzance and is the man to lead penryn to glory. Rumours down the docks is that dan is getting a £10 captain bonus which the rest of the squad arent happy about.

Thought the Penryn manager was called Andy Parry....?? :unsure: