Cornwall Football Forum

Friendly Result

Good session for both teams, Perranporth were missing a few but kept going and all credit to them. Liskeard managed to try a couple of new lads in new positions and were grateful for the workout!

Nice to see a good bunch of lads all back in the bar after the game, good luck for the season boys and thanks again.

MQ

Thanks for your hospitality martin, just sorry we wern't able to give you a closer game.

I accepted this friendly before the mass team exodus and felt i had to honour the fixture so we managed to get a team together of which only 3 had played any senior football and to their credit thay battled well and we unearthed a cople of potential good players, so although the score looks awful we are not downhearted, and dispite being out on their feet most of them said they enjoyed the experience.

I know i'm his dad but i'm sure martin will agree Ben in goal made some outstanding saves especially a penalty where the ref blew whilst he was still having a drink in the net.....

Good luck to martin and his team for this season.

Thanks for your hospitality martin, just sorry we wern't able to give you a closer game.

I accepted this friendly before the mass team exodus and felt i had to honour the fixture so we managed to get a team together of which only 3 had played any senior football and to their credit thay battled well and we unearthed a cople of potential good players, so although the score looks awful we are not downhearted, and dispite being out on their feet most of them said they enjoyed the experience.

I know i'm his dad but i'm sure martin will agree Ben in goal made some outstanding saves especially a penalty where the ref blew whilst he was still having a drink in the net.....

Good luck to martin and his team for this season.

Thanks mate, ur keeper was in great form and as I have already said, the boys were a credit to you. We appreciated the workout and hope you guys have a good season.

MQ