Cornwall Football Forum

Saltash United ECPL need opposition today !!!!

We have just received a text from Appledore FC informing us that they cannot make it today, which from a Peninsula side is shocking, but there you go........

I appreciate most teams will be fixed up for a friendly today but we are looking for a team to fill the gap.....

It's in Kimberley Stadium and are able to kick off at 3 or 4 pm and as everything was all in place no costs are needed....

We are looking for a team from the same level but would be interested in teams from ECPL 1 or Duchy Premier league....

Please help me keep my players out of the pub..... :smiley20:

Contact me on 07773718696...I will leave it until 12 pm before cancelling my players

Do you have to register these friendlies with the CCFA ?

In my day as secretary in the 70's and Mr. Ryder in control of the County F A we had to declare all our friendlies for insurrance purposes.

I do believe they tried to put a stop to any organised football on the beach at Newquay.

Do you have to register these friendlies with the CCFA ?

In my day as secretary in the 70's and Mr. Ryder in control of the County F A we had to declare all our friendlies for insurrance purposes.

I do believe they tried to put a stop to any organised football on the beach at Newquay.

Which friendlies mike? The charity one? It's yes to all - have to be affiliated to even play!

Have those teams that have pulled out not got 2nd or 3rd teams ? we promised to play liskeard res away before the mass exodus from our team, but felt we had to honour the game and sent out a team which only 3 had played senior football, although we got thumped the players from both sides enjoyed it and the good sized crowd did as well surely that is what pre season is all about......

did you at saltash manage to get a side to play ?