Cornwall Football Forum

charity bowl

does anybody know the score of the charity bowl match parkway vs buckland???????????

Buckland 5 parkway 2

very suprising result wudve thought it wudve been a closer contest than that. any1 got the team details?

No details but on this showing Buckland will take some stopping, had 4 regulars missing, Parkway no mugs but no better than top 6 i would say presuming this was their full team. Not seen Falmouth Bodmin etc so pretty vague prediction really.

went watch todays two games at okehampton and meet up with my uncle from devon. camelford looked good value although only won on a penalty shoot oiut after a 3/3 draw winning the shoot out 6/5

on spot kicks. the second game saw buckland run out easy winners 6/2 and uncle says they were at least three sahort of thier normal squad ouweing to holidays ect. so look out the rest of us if he was telling the truth and not pulling my plonker

just phoned uncle to get the the buckland squad which was kenny grifthis: liam drew: dean stevens: ben williamson [capt ]: cameron kelly : mark revell : liam mosely : simon revell : gary fisher :mike booth : antony lynch :lucas burgess : and second goalkeeper neil montandon who came on and played outfield; missing were danny gaze and danny lewis : chris mitchell : luke horrocks. goals from mosely 2 fisher 2 and one each from s revell and a lynch hope that helps.

just phoned uncle to get the the buckland squad which was kenny grifthis: liam drew: dean stevens: ben williamson [capt ]: cameron kelly : mark revell : liam mosely : simon revell : gary fisher :mike booth : antony lynch :lucas burgess : and second goalkeeper neil montandon who came on and played outfield; missing were danny gaze and danny lewis : chris mitchell : luke horrocks. goals from mosely 2 fisher 2 and one each from s revell and a lynch hope that helps.

I was at the game and Buckland looked very strong indeed but i thought Parkway going forward didnt look to bad either. I also doubt the keeper playing for Parkway was the No. 1, apologies if he is. I know he wasnt the regular last year.. With a commanding keeper, like Kenny griffiths was for Buckland, i think the game would of been a lot closer! Does anyone know who the keeper was for Parkway?

I was at the game and Buckland looked very strong indeed but i thought Parkway going forward didnt look to bad either. I also doubt the keeper playing for Parkway was the No. 1, apologies if he is. I know he wasnt the regular last year.. With a commanding keeper, like Kenny griffiths was for Buckland, i think the game would of been a lot closer! Does anyone know who the keeper was for Parkway?

It was not their regular no 1. Dixon did not take the pressure off the back four, nor command his area. Griffiths was great for Buckland.

A keeper can make or break you a game and It did - Don't write Parkway off to soon!!!

It was not their regular no 1. Dixon did not take the pressure off the back four, nor command his area. Griffiths was great for Buckland.

A keeper can make or break you a game and It did - Don't write Parkway off to soon!!!

Tad harsh? He didnt look confident but I was told this was his first game for parkway, helping out because their regular gk was away. I don't think he did too bad considering. First goal was his fault but nothing to be said about the rest. Buckland looked clinical up front in Lynch and their other striker and solid at the back through griffiths and their centre halfs. Parkway didn't work enough as a team, too many individuals and very poor defending in the second half. Fair result, glad i came up from st austell to watch :thumbsup::c: shame about the weather. :SM_carton: