Cornwall Football Forum

Your New Signings Of The Summer

Well,that's almost that . After (what seemed like) a long close season, the talking ,speculation and rumours finish and we get down to the new season . I'm interested in what people think of the new additions that have been made to their club's squad . Do they think they add to it , do they think make it weaker , do they think they will gel with what you already have ? Or do you think they will have cleared off by the time the clocks change ?

Liking the look of the new signings we have made at Parkway ( Matt David,Ben Evans,Dennis Mason and Ben Joyce), but I'm wondering where that leaves one or two of last seasons players ,and whether they will be happy as potential fringe players and bench warmers

Well,that's almost that . After (what seemed like) a long close season, the talking ,speculation and rumours finish and we get down to the new season . I'm interested in what people think of the new additions that have been made to their club's squad . Do they think they add to it , do they think make it weaker , do they think they will gel with what you already have ? Or do you think they will have cleared off by the time the clocks change ?

Liking the look of the new signings we have made at Parkway ( Matt David,Ben Evans,Dennis Mason and Ben Joyce), but I'm wondering where that leaves one or two of last seasons players ,and whether they will be happy as potential fringe players and bench warmers