Cornwall Football Forum

Parkway v Liskeard - 19.08.2011.

I watched the Parkway game on Friday and missed the sending off ! Can anyone update me on what happened. I went for a coffee , only to pass the Liskeard player walking from the pitch on the way back ? It was quite a good even game , but I think there may have been a different result if both sides had 11 on the pitch for the second half.

Was it Parkway's third game in a week, I think not I think you'll find they had not played since the previous Friday! It was the Referee's first game in charge at that level and got the impression he wanted to stamp his authority. I was very close to the incident and a talking too and a yellow card would have been sufficient. Sam Cooper is not a dirty player! Liskeard never gave up right up until the final whistle.

I never said they Didn't work hard, I simply said they lacked any real quality , which unfortunately looked liked it would of cost them either way 11 or 10 players on the field. Sorry if I offended you , but I simply said what was pretty obvious for all to see, hard work can only get you so far, you need the quality to take it that extra bit further.