Cornwall Football Forum

same club same ref

Gary Cornish........i agree that is a good record but there are a lot of players who play well above the standard they should be at .......

I may be wrong but i don't think any ref in Cornwall has been attacked on the way home or had his legs broken ??? players also say that too each other........also don't forget those old men who give u some abuse have paid your wages and i suspect they also let the opposing team know they are there too.

You say you don't claim to be a good referee but then state your record...........

it worries me that the not many of the good refs become assessors and that the bad ones love their clip board........

i admire the time and effort you put in but once in a while don't turn up acting like your in charge and full of your own importance and maybe your likability may improve ....

i'm sure you think this is just another knocker of refs but honestly it's not and you will probably not take any notice of the last paragraph but i hope you do and you may even get some finals to put on here ........

duchyMclovin you are correct as far as I am aware that no referee has had their legs broken.

I also told my boss today that although he pays my wages, he does not have the right to abuse me!

Correct, I stated I don't claim to be a good referee. I then stated 'that my record shows I have done well as a referee'

You appear to have issues with Assessors or the system, or both! Maybe you have have been disillusioned with the 'red tape' in the past? Maybe it's my 'likeability' trait that I should address, maybe it's your listening to good advice trait that you should address. I could be wrong of course.

It would also appear to me you don't particularly like me. I don't referee to be liked.

I can't comment on what I think about you because I don't know who you are. So on that basis I'll stick to taking advice from the people that I do know, & know their advice will help me. It seems to have worked so far!

Anyway, best of luck in what ever you chose to do.

Well Said Gary!!!