Cornwall Football Forum

St Dennis FC v Godolphin Atlantic

Big game for the Saints tonight, as if the task of getting a result against Godolphin wasnt hard enough already, St Dennis are without 5 regulars due to suspension, holiday and work commitments: Carl Rickard, Scott Hill, Mark Rowe (suspended), Liam Dingle (Holiday), Richard Hawke (work). Going to be a very big mountain to climb for St Dennis tonight i think but u never know with football these days. Come along and have a lookski, will hopefully turn out to be a gooden!

Lee Bradd spends more time in our clubhouse now than he ever did as a player, he is always welcome at Newquay. I'm sure that the Newquay contigent are more interested in seeing a) how the 'G' have progressed since pre-season, B) how good St Dennis are compared to the other Div Champs Helston and c) a nice draw to keep us top of the table.

What I am 100% sure of, it will be £3 well spent by whoever turns up;.

Lee Bradd spends more time in our clubhouse now than he ever did as a player, he is always welcome at Newquay. I'm sure that the Newquay contigent are more interested in seeing a) how the 'G' have progressed since pre-season, B) how good St Dennis are compared to the other Div Champs Helston and c) a nice draw to keep us top of the table.

What I am 100% sure of, it will be £3 well spent by whoever turns up;.

With the players that are not available for St Dennis tonight, it is going to be very hard to compare them with Helston.

Waiting to hear from Derek Martyn after this one!! I'm sure he expected 3 points from tonight's game even before hearing how many regulars were missing from the St Dennis squad.

Also, Well done all involved at St Dennis, massive development of the Facilities and ground.

Really impressed with the ongoing works on and off the pitch at St Dennis ... Congratulations to all involved.

Good result last night for you with a weekened team against a good Godolphin outfit.

The Newquay contingent seemed delighted with the result, I dont think that Godolphin will be your only rivals this year though.

Money Man

i donot know if anyone from 'cornwall-photos' was there, they are based in newquay and put photos of the G and Newquay on there website [which of course you can then purchase].

G alittle unluck not to win this one, but despite playing the better football they never created a clear scoring chance. St Dennis were doged, more direct and always likely to get a goal. Good match on a nice looking but bumpy pitch. Ref a bit whistle happy and needs to work out 10yards.