16 Dartmouth           4    2    0    2    7    10  -3   6

17 Ivybridge           7    1    1    5    6    21  -15  4

18 Torpoint            6    0    3    3    5    10  -5   3

19 St Blazey           5    1    0    4    7    15  -8   3

20 Royal Marine        7    0    0    7    5    29  -24  0

---------------------------------------------------------------

14/09/2011       Bodmin             1 - 0    Falmouth

---------------------------------------------------------------

As I expected, quite an entertaining match. Thought it may well swing the way of Bodmin, once a falmouth player wa sent off, but it remained very even.

In the second half, a Bodmin player also received his marching orders. Once Bodmin brought on O'Hagen, it certainly swung in Bodmin favour. It was O'Hagen who actually scored the winning goal for Bodmin.

A couple observations made from this match. Adam Carter didn't seem to offer much of a threat to the Falmouth goal throughout the match and it took Danny O'Hagen to come on and score the winner. Falmouth have not impressed me at all in the three matches i have seen them play this season, so cannot see them winning the league this term.

Thought Falmouth defended quite well, Bodmin should've had at least four or five, 2 of the officials were terrible, but worse then that was the diving from a number of Falmouth players, embarrassing at times, can't believe that this plague is creeping into local football now!!!

Thought Falmouth defended quite well, Bodmin should've had at least four or five, 2 of the officials were terrible, but worse then that was the diving from a number of Falmouth players, embarrassing at times, can't believe that this plague is creeping into local football now!!!

Although it is comforting to see one of the league's better players acknowledging the problem!

I've been playing at this level for while know trust me I've never seen anything like I saw Wednesday night this took it to the extreme, I've witnessed it at times but as a player I have never once gone down and faked a injury, and I know alot of the lads at this level are very honest and don't feel the need to dive or roll around like their leg has fallen off

Not a massive secret is it razzer and unlike you don't really want anything I post on here to be about me but have the feeling {and so do other people i know } think that you post things on here so that people start talking about you ! Could ask you a similar question in if you know I come on here why beat around the bush and why not say Tom Barwell was an embarrasment on wednesday ? The 2 lads that cheesy fouled to recieve 2 yellows were rolling around like they had just been shot but got up to take the freekicks , your thoughts on their play acting ?

I couldn't care less about people talking about me good or bad, football is about opinions, the 2 sending offs were both silly tackles for the second bookings neither could argue, however the first bookings of both reds were harsh, you should have been booked instead of cheesy for his first and ollys first was down to the fact that you made out as if your leg had fallen off did you not? I didn't name you as the number 3 was guilty of diving on two occasions and I don't know his name, obviously it is more part of the game then I realised and you seem to think it's justified, all the best for the season I really hope that you don't find yourself injured badly because the poor physio won't know if your crying wolf again!!!

As a "spectator" I would much rather watch players who play with the ethic of honesty and "try as hard as you like, but you ain't gonna stop me", than a bunch of cheats who "touch them with a feather" and they fall like a "sack of potatoes".

What is it with modern day football, where masculinity is something that is missing in some players.

I quite agree with your comments RAZZER and would hope you agree with mine.

I've been playing at this level for while know trust me I've never seen anything like I saw Wednesday night...

Why would anyone trust what you say when you come out with a daft statement like that? There was some 'simulation' on Wednesday night, by both sides, but to claim you'd never seen anything like it comes across as drama queen hysteria.

Not a massive secret is it razzer and unlike you don't really want anything I post on here to be about me but have the feeling {and so do other people i know } think that you post things on here so that people start talking about you ! Could ask you a similar question in if you know I come on here why beat around the bush and why not say Tom Barwell was an embarrasment on wednesday ? The 2 lads that cheesy fouled to recieve 2 yellows were rolling around like they had just been shot but got up to take the freekicks , your thoughts on their play acting ?

Most embarrassing is the amounts of money these "actors, divers, screamers and whiners are being paid to play park football...badly! Get over yourself Randy Watson, you're the biggest baby I've ever seen on a football pitch and the main reason I no longer pop up my road to Bickland Park.

Why would anyone trust what you say when you come out with a daft statement like that? There was some 'simulation' on Wednesday night, by both sides, but to claim you'd never seen anything like it comes across as drama queen hysteria.

Come on drama queen hysteria! Only one person guilty of that as we saw last wednesday!! Obviously as a Falmouth fan you must be quite used to this, as it's not the first time this season your team has been accused of "simulation" (Saltash vs Falmouth game) and who was the first person on the defensive yep Randy Watson, guilty conscience perhaps???You think the way that Tom Barwell rolled around on the floor was ok? I really thought that he was badly injured at first until the book came out, no place for it in football, pathetic!

Come on drama queen hysteria! Only one person guilty of that as we saw last wednesday!! Obviously as a Falmouth fan you must be quite used to this, as it's not the first time this season your team has been accused of "simulation" (Saltash vs Falmouth game) and who was the first person on the defensive yep Randy Watson, guilty conscience perhaps???You think the way that Tom Barwell rolled around on the floor was ok? I really thought that he was badly injured at first until the book came out, no place for it in football, pathetic!

I didn't say anything was OK. There were incidents I thought were 'uneccessary', and from both sides. I'm saying you are exaggerating. The statement 'I've never seen anything like I saw Wednesday night' is fairly described as drama queen hysteria.