Elburton Villa v Wadebridge Town

Helston Athletic v Camelford

Liskeard Athletic v Truro City

Mousehole v Falmouth Town

St Blazey v Plymouth Parkway

St Dennis v Launceston

Stoke Gabriel v Callington Town

Tavistock v Plymstock United

SWPL Div 1 W DOBWALLS GODOLPHIN ATLANTIC 3.00 PM HAYLE FOXHOLE STARS 3.00 PM HOLSWORTHY PERRANPORTH 3.00 PM PORTHLEVEN PENRYN ATHLETIC 3.00 PM

Alphington 0v1 Exmouth Town

Buckland Athletic 6v0 Exeter Civil Service

Elburton Villa 1v0 Wadebridge Town

Helston Athletic 1v2 Camelford

Liskeard Athletic 3v1 Truro City

Mousehole 0v8 Falmouth Town

St Blazey 1v8 Plymouth Parkway

St Dennis 0v3 Launceston

Stoke Gabriel 4v0 Callington Town

Tavistock 4v3 Plymstock United aet

Another shambles at Blaize Park!! Loosing 8-1 for the second time in 4 days. Supporters walking out before half time as the 6th went in. Frankly you couldnt blame them as this was rubbish. Parkway didnt break sweat today, but then why would you against duchy 5 class players? Even the Parkway fans looked bored as the 7th and 8th went in. That isnt worth getting excited about. It really wasnt a contest. If St Blazey could have I think we would have declared when the 4th went in.

A complete waste of an afternoon today. And to think I could have gone Dagenham away today!!!

Another shambles at Blaize Park!! Loosing 8-1 for the second time in 4 days. Supporters walking out before half time as the 6th went in. Frankly you couldnt blame them as this was rubbish. Parkway didnt break sweat today, but then why would you against duchy 5 class players? Even the Parkway fans looked bored as the 7th and 8th went in. That isnt worth getting excited about. It really wasnt a contest. If St Blazey could have I think we would have declared when the 4th went in.

A complete waste of an afternoon today. And to think I could have gone Dagenham away today!!!

St.Blazy 1 Parkway 8 ( Hobbs 4,Joyce 3,Alexander)

Not much to add to this really . A bit like shooting fish in the barrel for Parkway , we were willing Blazey to get a couple to wake us up ( something our defence did their best to oblige on once or twice) . We almost started to feel sorry for Blazey at one stage , although we then remembered that Blazey used to delight in doing this to other teams for many years ( Parkway included) .Very disappointed though that there seemed to be more in the bar than were paying to watch the game .

Was good to see Bobby Oaten still managing a smile at the end though , I would guess that he's going to need every bit of that to see him through a long,hard season ahead .

Good to see Bobby Oaten kept smiling . Oh,by the way, whos bright idea was it to have all three match officials from Plymouth . Good job there were no controversial incidents ....

I went to the Blazey match also and agree with Way of the Park.Blazey are probably one of the weakest teams I have seen at this level for many a season. The Blazey shed was empty and the 3 lads who were waving their Parkway scarves above their heads in an Italian style after each goal stole the fans of the day tiltle .

( class ......... I think it was the POZNAN 3 from the Tavi game ........ lol )..

I also think that there were many people in the bar that did not come outside and watch the game. Where were the 2 Liverpool shirted guys ????? No sign of them !

On another note the pasties were poor and the dab radio reception was non existant. I thought Cornwall was the place for pasty.

So far this season on my travels the pasties have been poor at the following grounds : Tavistock , St,Blazey ,Penzance ( no pasties at all ) Bovey Tracey. Where can you get a decent pasty please ?????????????

Finally I thought the Blazey team did not give up at any stage of this game and their Manager was positive throughout.

Helston 1 2 Camelford.

A good game at Helston keenly contested, Camels could have wrapped it up on the half hour winning 2 0 Helston's goalie made an excellent save from Liam Dingle's spot kick, Helston then pulled a goal back to make it 2 1 half time. Camelford's influential defender Martin Haynes was rightly sent off 15 mins into the second half for kicking an opponent, with Camel's other central defender Adam Sleep out injured along with Paul Menhinick Mark Gusterson Andy Boxhall and Kev Murt all unavailable, it was backs to the wall for Camels for last half hour but the replacements contained Helston's dangerous strikers to hold on for the win. Excellent facilities at Helston and a very welcoming club.

I went to the Blazey match also and agree with Way of the Park.Blazey are probably one of the weakest teams I have seen at this level for many a season. The Blazey shed was empty and the 3 lads who were waving their Parkway scarves above their heads in an Italian style after each goal stole the fans of the day tiltle .

( class ......... I think it was the POZNAN 3 from the Tavi game ........ lol )..

I also think that there were many people in the bar that did not come outside and watch the game. Where were the 2 Liverpool shirted guys ????? No sign of them !

On another note the pasties were poor and the dab radio reception was non existant. I thought Cornwall was the place for pasty.

So far this season on my travels the pasties have been poor at the following grounds : Tavistock , St,Blazey ,Penzance ( no pasties at all ) Bovey Tracey. Where can you get a decent pasty please ?????????????

Finally I thought the Blazey team did not give up at any stage of this game and their Manager was positive throughout.

Pasties at Torpoint are excellent.

And if you're really hungry, the ones at Camelford are huge and really good.

I have to disagree here, i know its a matter of taste, but the pasties at Torpoint are horrid. Much like the crap served up at Agyle.

I have to disagree here, i know its a matter of taste, but the pasties at Torpoint are horrid. Much like the crap served up at Agyle.

Can't comment on the pasties at Home Park as I haven't bought one there for donkeys years since they stopped selling Ivor Dewdneys.

I believe they were Ginsters for the last few years but I think this has changed now that they no longer sponsor us.