Cornwall Football Forum

liskeard title chances

Would just like to say that Dave Edwards has done a wonderful job so far but how far can they really go.they seem to be beating the so called poorer teams but they have not managed to beat any of the top 6 which is a problem, they may just need to change something when they play those big teams but playing yourself is NOT the answer

My prediction is they will tail off towards the end of the season and finnish maybe 7th/8th, that would be somewhat of a good season considering last year they finished in the bottom half of the table. Are they still in any cups ?, if so a decent cup run would season the season as a success

What I've seen this season from Liskeard is a side who are difficult to beat, wouldn't say anyone's 'outclassed' them but the top sided they have played just had that little extra that puts them where they are. Dave's got them playing well together, has a strong squad and they have that never give up spirit. Results against 'top' sides this season are: Falmouth L & D; Launceston L; Parkway L; Bodmin L; Camelford (currently 7th) W; Have yet to play Buckland and Saltash so looking forward to Boxing Day. Tough fixture today against Bovey. Don't think anyone would have predicted today's top three at the start of the season so I reckon most Blues supporters are happy the way Eddy's running the side.

Dave Edwards for England Manager!!

What I've seen this season from Liskeard is a side who are difficult to beat, wouldn't say anyone's 'outclassed' them but the top sided they have played just had that little extra that puts them where they are. Dave's got them playing well together, has a strong squad and they have that never give up spirit. Results against 'top' sides this season are: Falmouth L & D; Launceston L; Parkway L; Bodmin L; Camelford (currently 7th) W; Have yet to play Buckland and Saltash so looking forward to Boxing Day. Tough fixture today against Bovey. Don't think anyone would have predicted today's top three at the start of the season so I reckon most Blues supporters are happy the way Eddy's running the side.

Here are a few references to DAVE EDWARDS:-

David Edwards may refer to:

Contents

[hide]

[edit] Music

[edit] Sports

[edit] Other

[edit] See also

HERE IS A REFERENCE TO DARREN EDWARDS

LISKEARD MANAGER

HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP

MQx

David Edwardes, anatomist

Here are a few references to DAVE EDWARDS:-

David Edwards may refer to:

Contents

[hide]

[edit] Music

[edit] Sports

[edit] Other

[edit] See also

HERE IS A REFERENCE TO DARREN EDWARDS

LISKEARD MANAGER

HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP

MQx

David Edwardes, anatomist

Thanks Mike!

Sorry I didn't know his first name and got told it was dave,now I have the correct name.so i see Danny Edwards blues suffered a shock defeat to a poor bovey tracey side which will do there title credentials no good,the only reason I can think of why they lost this,is that he must have played himself again,I know he used to be half decent but now reminds me of an overweight John hartson

Sorry I didn't know his first name and got told it was dave,now I have the correct name.so i see Danny Edwards blues suffered a shock defeat to a poor bovey tracey side which will do there title credentials no good,the only reason I can think of why they lost this,is that he must have played himself again,I know he used to be half decent but now reminds me of an overweight John hartson

Bit harsh on John Hartson